Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

js1993 said:
foley87 said:
still a moody miserable ****. couldnt even be bother to clap the fans when he was subbed

He hasnt done for a while now, does my head in.

Maybe he's been on here reading all the negative comments we are posting...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
JBG said:
Don't know what the complaining is about. He was MOTM today.
He wasn't really it was Milner or Barry but he did play okay. I just think skysports watched a different game

Yea, as opposed to few football GODS on this forum that who always "get it right". Riiiiiight :-)

It's unbelieveable and downright laughable how high some people on this forum value their football knowledge.

Roberto Mancini is wrong (for playing Dzeko)
City scouts are wrong (for brining him in)
Pundits are wrong (when they praise his game)
Stats are misleading
Many managers in the world are wrong (for wanting him in their team)
Transfermarkt is wrong (with his price tag).

Only THEY (some people on this thread) are RIGHT.

Shocking how some of you are not world-class managers, huh?? Get a fucking clue, will ya.

EaglesFan said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
JBG said:
Don't know what the complaining is about. He was MOTM today.
He wasn't really it was Milner or Barry but he did play okay. I just think skysports watched a different game

Yea, as opposed to few football GODS on this forum that who always "get it right". Riiiiiight :-)

It's unbelieveable and downright laughable how high some people on this forum value their football knowledge.

Stats are misleading

Shocking how some of you are not world-class managers, huh?? Get a fucking clue, will ya.
Fuck off you muppet I said he played okay and has played well for quite a few games now. All the other bollocks you wrote is just that as I have never said any of that he just wasn't MotM yesterday

I support the team not a player so I wouldn't value your opinion on Dzeko if I even cared enough to worry about what you think

BoyBlue_1985 said:
EaglesFan said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Stats are misleading

Fuck off you muppet I said he played okay and has played well for quite a few games now. All the other bollocks you wrote is just that as I have never said any of that he just wasn't MotM yesterday

I support the team not a player so I wouldn't value your opinion on Dzeko if I even cared enough to worry about what you think

Other than the first sentence as a response to "skysports must have been watching a different game" - remainder of the post wasnt really aimed to you, but was a general sentiment after reading last 5-10 pages of this thread.

So chill out, dude. No need for faul language.

EaglesFan said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
EaglesFan said:

Stats are misleading

Other than the first sentence as a response to "skysports must have been watching a different game" - remainder of the post wasnt really aimed to you, but was a general sentiment after reading last 5-10 pages of this thread.

So chill out, dude. No need for faul language.

Sorry there, was over the top

IMO Millner was MOTM Overall, beacouse he was everywhere .... and done so much good thing for team, also Nastasic and Clichy ....

sir baconface said:
There 's a bit of difference between "for my trash talkers" and "for my mates".

Which sums up the Dzeko threads nicely.

Just as there is a difference between "Mahalac" and "Mahalash" on Bosnian.

Each Bosnian know that difference but the ones who are promoting "trash talkers" (Mahalash) version are trashers themselves. Typical bum boys, Bosnian didactics.

Dzeko is going on my tits with his shirt messages. It's not original and he enjoys knowing that half of Bosnia is having a w@nk when he drops a shit.

Play the fucking football and give a rest to Balotelli's "Look at me" antics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.