Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
ultimateharold said:
A Goat for the new generation.

I really consider this an insult to The Goat, tbh.

i know right dzeko only scored the 2nd most important goal leading us to our first title. not to mention many other clutch game winning goals. Idd its an insult. /sigh

To be fair we could easily not exist if it wasn't for Goater's goals that season.

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
ultimateharold said:
A Goat for the new generation.

I really consider this an insult to The Goat, tbh.

i know right dzeko only scored the 2nd most important goal leading us to our first title. not to mention many other clutch game winning goals. Idd its an insult. /sigh

What the fuck is a clutch game

You are a Dzeko supporter so I wouldnt expect you to respect The Goat the way we do

For anyone interested , attached is a good article about Dzeko on sport illustrated.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer/news/20130116/manchester-city-edin-dzeko/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer ... din-dzeko/</a>

Seosa said:
WimbledonRd said:
LoveCity said:
So Ibrahimovic, Cavani, Jovetic, Benzema, Higuain, and Lewandowski (all 6ft or taller) are not even "decent" now? Heard it all.

Who says we will even want a tall striker anyway? I mean Falcao isn't even 6ft but has a great leap and gets above tall defenders for headers.

NONE OF THOSE ARE ON THE MARKET YOU IDIOT!!!

Why do all these Bosnians/Dzeko fans go crazy with the all caps?

I still think that "Arsenal fan" was actually EaglesFan. In fact, I think WimbledonRd is also EaglesFan.

I think (and have many posts to support it) that you are a fucking idiot, mate.

And no - none of the guys above are me, have no idea who day are. But your assumptions (among many other things) are exactly the reason you look fucking stupid.

If you take notice - not many people (bosnians or not) are really responding to you...hints?

Please just stop talking to me...you dont have a single post on this thread worthy of a response (just taking shots - at bosnians, dzeko, or other posters). It's sad. I feel bad for you cause you really sound like a bitter, messed up kid.

There - didnt use any caps, see?

Zizi4City said:
Only This

From "Think Football"

Statistical comparison

...........Goals..Min/Goal..Conversion..Min/Play..Min/Chance..Pass Acc..Aerial Duels
Dzeko.....10........89..........57%..........889..........52............64%.........46%
Aguero.....8.......152..........33%........1218..........45............78%.........19%
Tevez.......7......196..........45%.........1369..........38............82%.........29%
Balotelli....1.......588..........11%.........588...........74............71%.........21%

Just gonna go ahead and copy this table here...thank you !!!

O, and this week Edin was proclaimed Wolfsburg's all-time best by fans and the media. Just sayin'.

So, insert "haters gonna hate'' clip: here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.