Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

EaglesFan said:
Zizi4City said:
Only This

From "Think Football"

Statistical comparison

...........Goals..Min/Goal..Conversion..Min/Play..Min/Chance..Pass Acc..Aerial Duels
Dzeko.....10........89..........57%..........889..........52............64%.........46%
Aguero.....8.......152..........33%........1218..........45............78%.........19%
Tevez.......7......196..........45%.........1369..........38............82%.........29%
Balotelli....1.......588..........11%.........588...........74............71%.........21%

Just gonna go ahead and copy this table here...thank you !!!

O, and this week Edin was proclaimed Wolfsburg's all-time best by fans and the media. Just sayin'.

So, insert "haters gonna hate'' clip: here.

No hating or anything but do you actually support Man City?
Say Dzeko is injured and not in squad do you pay attention to result?
When he leaves will you still support Man City?

EaglesFan said:
Zizi4City said:
Only This

From "Think Football"

Statistical comparison

...........Goals..Min/Goal..Conversion..Min/Play..Min/Chance..Pass Acc..Aerial Duels
Dzeko.....10........89..........57%..........889..........52............64%.........46%
Aguero.....8.......152..........33%........1218..........45............78%.........19%
Tevez.......7......196..........45%.........1369..........38............82%.........29%
Balotelli....1.......588..........11%.........588...........74............71%.........21%

Just gonna go ahead and copy this table here...thank you !!!

O, and this week Edin was proclaimed Wolfsburg's all-time best by fans and the media. Just sayin'.

So, insert "haters gonna hate'' clip: here.

The facts speak for themselves. While for me he is not the best striker out of Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko - on current form he is certainly my first choice.

20r8wtt.jpg

Just saying

The Best thing will be to sell Dzeko and close this Thread, beacouse everbody is shit talking about the Big Ed, and always see he's mistakes and not good things that he do for our team. All out player do same mistakes and miss'es that Dzeko do ... so I dont see a point, when someone say :"his first touch is bad" he score's rest is non important....if you would analyize other player like you do with Big Ed, you will see that they are at same number of mistakes and bad touches, passe ..etc....

So conclusion : Go Edin be free of all shiting nad whining, play football and do your thing....we will buy some other attacker's and hater's will be happyy

cheers

The thing with Edin is he scores in blocks, we're pretty much guaranteed goals from him at present, he should be in ahead of the other 3 all day long at the moment, when his confidence is high he is pretty much lethal, use it to our advantage, when the dry spell comes, which it always does, we have the tools to rotate!@!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The thing with Edin is he scores in blocks, we're pretty much guaranteed goals from him at present, he should be in ahead of the other 3 all day long at the moment, when his confidence is high he is pretty much lethal, use it to our advantage, when the dry spell comes, which it always does, we have the tools to rotate!@!

Nailed it. Rotate the players when we need to rotate the players.

@Klopp Flop

Your post is one of the most illogical ones I've seen here - and believe me, I've seen some entertaining shite on this forum.

Are you really trying to reply to the table of stats of THIS ENTIRE SEASON comparing all 4 of our strikers with a "Sportsmail Reporter" from 10 April 2011, published just after Dzeko was just traded to the City?

As if a laughable post with a report from an early point right after Dzeko arrived from an ever more laughable source (I mean wtf is "Sportsmail Reporter" anyway) can somehow counteract the thorough stats from an entire season, stats of all 4 strikers?

Are you seriously that obtuse to try to argue that 2 years of stats clearly stating that Dzeko is most efficient MCFC striker per minute of play is somehow undermined by a "Sportsmail Reporter" from April 2011 discussing 2 first months of Edin's play?

Are you really that slow?

WimbledonRd said:
@Klopp Flop

Your post is one of the most illogical ones I've seen here - and believe me, I've seen some entertaining shite on this forum.

Are you really trying to reply to the table of stats of THIS ENTIRE SEASON comparing all 4 of our strikers with a "Sportsmail Reporter" from 10 April 2011, published just after Dzeko was just traded to the City?

As if a laughable post with a report from an early point right after Dzeko arrived from an ever more laughable source (I mean wtf is "Sportsmail Reporter" anyway) can somehow counteract the thorough stats from an entire season, stats of all 4 strikers?

Are you seriously that obtuse to try to argue that 2 years of stats clearly stating that Dzeko is most efficient MCFC striker per minute of play is somehow undermined by a "Sportsmail Reporter" from April 2011 discussing 2 first months of Edin's play?

Are you really that slow?
Hi Edin,

You mean this post?

20r8wtt.jpg

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
ultimateharold said:
A Goat for the new generation.

I really consider this an insult to The Goat, tbh.

i know right dzeko only scored the 2nd most important goal leading us to our first title. not to mention many other clutch game winning goals. Idd its an insult. /sigh

Do you even know who Shaun Goater is?

I actually don't believe some people here know who the Goat is, judging by the posts.

-- Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:40 pm --

Feed the Goat and he Will SCOOOREEE

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aglHX2cf7mw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aglHX2cf7mw</a>

100th goal for Goater<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:41 pm --<br /><br /><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnPqNK0dsLo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnPqNK0dsLo</a>
Feed the Goat, Feed the Goat ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.