Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
I really consider this an insult to The Goat, tbh.

i know right dzeko only scored the 2nd most important goal leading us to our first title. not to mention many other clutch game winning goals. Idd its an insult. /sigh

What the fuck is a clutch game

You are a Dzeko supporter so I wouldnt expect you to respect The Goat the way we do

So what your really saying that im Bosnian (even though ive said time and time again im American). and obviously i wouldn't know the ''way you do'' since ive only been watching the epl for like 6 years now. But i would assume assisting you guys to the first title in the modern era. would go down into legendary status not to mention many bail out goals. but i guess im wrong..

WimbledonRd said:
I actually don't believe some people here know who the Goat is, judging by the posts.

-- Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:40 pm --

Feed the Goat and he Will SCOOOREEE

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aglHX2cf7mw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aglHX2cf7mw</a>

100th goal for Goater

-- Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:41 pm --

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnPqNK0dsLo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnPqNK0dsLo</a>
Feed the Goat, Feed the Goat ...

Be honest, you just Googled him, ;)

AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
i know right dzeko only scored the 2nd most important goal leading us to our first title. not to mention many other clutch game winning goals. Idd its an insult. /sigh

You are a Dzeko supporter so I wouldnt expect you to respect The Goat the way we do

So what your really saying that im Bosnian (even though ive said time and time again im American). and obviously i wouldn't know the ''way you do'' since ive only been watching the epl for like 6 years now. But i would assume assisting you guys to the first title in the modern era. would go down into legendary status not to mention many bail out goals. but i guess im wrong..
If your lot extended the same courtesy to all the players that helped get us to that title, your argument would be more convincing. As it stands, many of you seem eager to tear down other players in the squad.

taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

If your lot extended the same courtesy to all the players that helped get us to that title, your argument would be more convincing. As it stands, many of you seem eager to tear down other players in the squad.

What I don't get is why the Americans have such an affinity to Dzeko. The Bosnians and other Balkans, that's obvious, but the American fans are even more fanboyish.

taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

my lot ? tearing who down ? im saying dzeko takes to much flack for scoring fukin goals while kun has been a dud this season. but again i must be watching a diff city team

AntiUnited said:
taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:

my lot ? tearing who down ? im saying dzeko takes to much flack for scoring fukin goals while kun has been a dud this season. but again i must be watching a diff city team
So your second question is already shown to be a lie in your next sentence.

AntiUnited said:
taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:

pmsl

Seosa said:
taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:

What I don't get is why the Americans have such an affinity to Dzeko. The Bosnians and other Balkans, that's obvious, but the American fans are even more fanboyish.
I have suspicions.

taconinja said:
Seosa said:
taconinja said:

I have suspicions.

Don't we all, taco. It gets better when they accuse real Blues of being Rags.

Seosa said:
taconinja said:
Seosa said:
I have suspicions.

Don't we all, taco. It gets better when they accuse real Blues of being Rags.
Yeah a lot of us have harsh disagreements here, but I've never once doubted Dave's love of City for instance. (Just using a sometimes controversial poster for the analogy.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.