Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Edin will never be "good" enough for your team, whether he scores or not, you guys always have something negative to say about him.

dzeko01 said:
Edin will never be "good" enough for your team, whether he scores or not, you guys always have something negative to say about him.

Just to let you know it's about 5 City fans on here that hate him so don't pay too much attention.

probably more than 5.. especially Seosa and Pudge, they love to criticise him....bet united fans praise chicharito for his goals/attitude/etc technically he's no better than tevez or aguero. But while he's here, why cant you just support him. He has scored vital goals for city, he deserves some credit.

dzeko01 said:
probably more than 5.. especially Seosa and Pudge, they love to criticise him....bet united fans praise chicharito for his goals/attitude/etc technically he's no better than tevez or aguero. But while he's here, why cant you just support him. He has scored vital goals for city, he deserves some credit.

It's seriously just a handful of fans who don't understand Dzekos game. Nobody should really be bothered by it, Dzeko has answered his critics and if they choose to ignore it's up to them.

United fans are too busy slating Ryan Giggs (20 years of service) for giving the ball away.

Dzeko has been our best striker this season, he was fantastic at the start of last season and he scored the equaliser against QPR. Most City fans love him.

He is vocally backed at games and usually plays well, sometimes he doesn't however i'm not really bothered because I know he's a good player. Don't let a handful of people of an internet forum wind you up, you can see something they can't, it's not a big deal.

dzeko01 said:

Edin will never have a bad game for anyone, whether he plays badly or really shite, you guys always have something positive to say about him.

MSP said:
There's no player that is top scorer of his team and 5th in the league that is considered as shite by half of his own team fans except Dzeko.

Bizarre..

Theres that many people on here not everyone will be happy.

But i agree, it is bizarre, dzekos a top quality goal scorer.

Dzeko has started every game since Sunderland. We haven't dropped a point and are playing a multi-dimensional game - i.e. We are mixing it up. We are counter attacking more quickly as well as keeping the ball. We have a threat in the box for crosses and we are shooting much more frequently. A lot of this is down to the manager starting with Dzeko. It is working.

Keep it up Roberto! Forza Mancini

Should merge the Dzeko threads with the one for counting to a million in pictures. Two birds, one stone and all that.

ban-mcfc said:
MSP said:
There's no player that is top scorer of his team and 5th in the league that is considered as shite by half of his own team fans except Dzeko.

Bizarre..

Theres that many people on here not everyone will be happy.

But i agree, it is bizarre, dzekos a top quality goal scorer.

Dzeko is certainly not world class footballer. He won't make a man to stay puff with his dribblings, tricks, running, he looks clumsy and half-arsed often.

But if those that are charged to do that stuff are ready to send him the ball in right time and on right place he'll be on right place at right time 2-3 times per game guaranteed. He is one of the best world's strikers when it comes to reading the game. Even when he has overall bad one. I'm not sure that his quality is properly used at City

Only Mario Gomez, Higuain and Chicharito are his class in that part of the game. None of those three are particularly spectacular to watch but all score lot of goals. That does the business as far as I am concerned though I'm not sure that particular quality of him is properly used at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.