Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Kun Aguero said:
Donkeys don't single handedly win a average Wolfsburg team the Bundesliga.
The last time a team won a title through just one man was when Napoli won Serie A with Maradona. Every other team I've seen have won titles as a team.

r.soleofsalford said:
MSP said:
There's no player that is top scorer of his team and 5th in the league that is considered as shite by half of his own team fans except Dzeko.

Bizarre..

20 people on a football forum are not representative of the Manchester city supporters on the whole.

In fact the same 20 people reposting aren't even 50% of bluemoon members.

Don't be as dumb as his detractors

100% correct.

Edin is a great player and a good pro. He's scored a lot of important goals for us and will always get my support.

CTID101 said:
Haters = people who secretly wish to be you.
Dzeko just tweeted that.

Definitely been reading this thread!

"Haters" is such a pathetic term.

Meanwhile, if I'm supposed to be a "Hater", I really wouldn't have wanted to live the life he has, nor would I want the freaks he calls a fanbase that populate his country.

Seosa said:
CTID101 said:
Haters = people who secretly wish to be you.
Dzeko just tweeted that.

Definitely been reading this thread!

"Haters" is such a pathetic term.

Meanwhile, if I'm supposed to be a "Hater", I really wouldn't have wanted to live the life he has, nor would I want the freaks he calls a fanbase that populate his country.

You prefer slaving away for a half day off work and money to watch City games. Respect to you.

Lavinda Past said:
blink922 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Donkeys don't single handedly win a average Wolfsburg team the Bundesliga.

Torres used to be a top player also.

Torres still is - Just playing at the wrong club in front of shit fans.

Edin is a Champion. He'll do for me.
Torres is no where near a topp player anymore tbh it is quite sad to see his decline he was untouchable before he got that bad injury. Cant believe chelsea spent 50 million on him though it was obvious he wasn't the same player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.