Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
All very Americanised language, too.

Which again brings up the question; what is the obsession for Dzeko from Yankie Soccer die-hards?

We relies hes not shit. I would rather have Dzeko that looks like a wobbling drunk be top scorer then 2 midgets running around and doing fuk all for 90 mins.

JBG said:
The people you're quoting are a bunch of twats but you should argue with them on their forum, not bring it here just to stir up shit. I doubt anyone here thinks that way (shame on them if they do) and bringing nastiness from other forums here in order to build a strawman is unfair...
To help you out, I quoted and bolded the post directly above yours. There are posters who would rather we lose every game as long as their favorite player scores, and they do nothing here other than try to tear down other players to big up their guy. Now that Balotelli appears on the way out, it's a race as to whether the next target is Aguero or Tevez although it seems that Silva might be a dark horse candidate.

never slated Balo nor have i slated kun/teves. im just pointing out the hypocracy and the totally different standards you guys place on dzeko compared to teves/kun. so plz get your facts stright before u start talking shit about me. thanks

MSP said:
There's no player that is top scorer of his team and 5th in the league that is considered as shite by half of his own team fans except Dzeko.

Bizarre..

20 people on a football forum are not representative of the Manchester city supporters on the whole.

In fact the same 20 people reposting aren't even 50% of bluemoon members.

Don't be as dumb as his detractors

AntiUnited said:
never slated Balo nor have i slated kun/teves.

AntiUnited said:
We relies hes not shit. I would rather have Dzeko that looks like a wobbling drunk be top scorer then 2 midgets running around and doing fuk all for 90 mins.

?
image.jpg

r.soleofsalford said:
MSP said:
There's no player that is top scorer of his team and 5th in the league that is considered as shite by half of his own team fans except Dzeko.

Bizarre..

20 people on a football forum are not representative of the Manchester city supporters on the whole.

In fact the same 20 people reposting aren't even 50% of bluemoon members.

Don't be as dumb as his detractors

Quite. They are rather annoying slagging Dzeko off at every opportunity though.

fablue said:
AntiUnited said:
never slated Balo nor have i slated kun/teves.

AntiUnited said:

?
image.jpg

wow thats some super harsh words compared to half the shit people say about dzeko. touchy much ?

At least he's consistent in convincing me he's a donkey. So ineffective in front of goal yesterday and let's not even discuss the 2 yard sitter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.