Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Puppet Master Silva said:
Zizi4City said:
It's been mentioned plenty on this thread, probably his most important goal for City.

No, his most important goal is the 2:2 against QPR which enabled the Aquero moment.

I presume you hold Zabba's goal in just as high regard.

Of course I do.

I presume you also hold Zabba's goal in just as high regard as Aguero's as well.

Zizi4City said:
No. I do not.

Typical hypocrisy by you.

Do you know what hypocrisy is or what it even means?

Sorry for the improper sentence construction. It should be "Typical PMS hypocrisy". English is my third language but I believe
you got the point. If you didn't here is the definition for you:

hy·poc·ri·sy
/hiˈpäkrisē/
noun
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Zizi4City said:
Zizi4City said:
Typical hypocrisy by you.

hy·poc·ri·sy
/hiˈpäkrisē/
noun
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

You've posted the definition, now put it into practise and explain how I've been a hypocrite.

Zizi4City said:

hy·poc·ri·sy
/hiˈpäkrisē/
noun

You've posted the definition, now put it into practise and explain how I've been a hypocrite.

Because you don't hold Dzeko's goal as important as Aguero's, but you hold Zaba's goal as important as Dzeko's.

Pure hypocrisy

Zizi4City said:
Zizi4City said:
hy·poc·ri·sy
/hiˈpäkrisē/
noun

Because you don't hold Dzeko's goal as important as Aguero's, but you hold Zaba's goal as important as Dzeko's.

Pure hypocrisy

Or double standard

Zizi4City said:
Zizi4City said:

Pure hypocrisy

Or double standard

You are correct I used wrong word . Double standard sounds better.

Zizi4City said:
Zizi4City said:
Zizi4City said:

Pure hypocrisy

Or double standard

You are correct I used wrong word . Double standard sounds better.

Sorry PMS you are not hypocrite for now, but I'll be watching you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.