Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

zeljo21 said:
mancinidzeko.jpg

Love this ^^^^^^^

Dzeko is a Legend...............

Dzeko, for me, does better when he doesn't have time to think about chances. Today for example, both his goals were about his reaction and anticipation. He has a tendency to miss some proper sitters though. Which is probably why he gets a lot of stick. I think a confident Dzeko is as good a striker as you can buy. He's good on both feet and really good in the air, it would be criminal not to give a run in the team.

ICT-Tam said:
Dzeko, for me, does better when he doesn't have time to think about chances. Today for example, both his goals were about his reaction and anticipation. He has a tendency to miss some proper sitters though. Which is probably why he gets a lot of stick. I think a confident Dzeko is as good a striker as you can buy. He's good on both feet and really good in the air, it would be criminal not to give a run in the team.

Good point, his finish for the 2nd goal was a world class finish.

Many strikers will have extra touches before they shoot.

Makes a difference when introduced as a substitute because he exploits stretched defences. In tight games his role from the start is very different to coming on against a tired defence. The tag super-sub is a little unfair but it's surprising that a number of "fans" are disappointed with his performances when he starts but we expect him to score now when introduced as a late sub.

Edin Dzeko = Goal Machine
Living up to his reputation as the Bosnian Diamond. Our in-form striker going for goals with the knack of being in the right place at the right time. Seems to have finally settled and adjusted to the Premier League. Long may it continue.

xzbit04 said:
zeljo21 said:

haha quality, is there any chance you have a bigger version of this?

nope, i didn't have good enough photo of a guy holding a card. :D

if i find a better material, i'll create another one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.