Dzeko Aguero
Tevez
Yaya Milner/Nasri
Barry

Reckon that could work somehow if worked on

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

BlueMo' said:
Always had faith in Edin.
Just made up we didn't destroy his career.( Some club will want him)
A lot of people on here may have been happy with that.
Correct,all stemming from the clueless brigade who normally decide who is shit during their debut.

dctid said:
ban-mcfc said:
Has to start vs swansea.

Drop tevez to CAM and play aguero and dzeko up top.

I think you play Dzeko with Aguero or Tevez - dropping tevez back means that Silva or Nasri has to be sacrificed

I think this is Mancini difficulty, Tevez work rate is so much better than Aguero / Dzeko but i do think Aguero and Dzeko give us something different and clearly Aguero is the no 1 striker

silva injured obviously, not sure if he will make the swans game though.

nasri didn't look that good to me yesterday but i was near the bottom of the stand and smashed.

maybe just try it for one game. i've always thought it could work.

City needs to invest in dzeko by giving him more time on field
with his attitude and talent
he could be the greatest city player ever.

Why not trust dzeko to be the best striker in the league

rnblade said:
blue underpants said:
We must NEVER sell Edin, you can tell he loves the club and the fans, even if Falcao comes in January Edin mustnt be the one to make way, his valuable goals prove that.
I had big hopes for Mario when he first arrived but im afraid he hasnt lived up to his potential and he will be the one to be moved on

I agree with you about Edin, he seems to love the club, many strikers would have been crying to move on but he is lettin his goals make it clear his commitment.
I had high expectations of Mario too, but it seems as though this lad thinks he is bigger than the club and team in general. He is beyond doubt an amazing talent but I cannot understand why RM is still Molly coddling him, man up,do as you're told and stop being a liability. I like Mario but its such a shame that he isn't producing the goods of which he is capable.
IMO, if it was up to me, I would move Mario on and utilise Edin more. I'll probably get slated for my comments but its only my opinion.
Well Done EDIN, improve your work rate if you get a start and RM is really goin to have a tough decision every week.
Well put... I so want Mario to do well but the clattering into anyone who takes the ball off him routine is getting old...a manager shouldn't have to constantly weigh up whether to take off his striker in case he gets sent

You can tell how much it means to him to play for a team like us and in a league like this, he doesn't take it for granted and his attitude is great.

Had a really shit jumpy stream watching it yesterday but the foreign commentator singing the Dzeko song after the winners was funny as fuck!....EDIN DZEKOOOOOOOOOO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.