Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

I like both Mario and Edin. The difference between them is that whilst Mario's antics will occasionally make me smile I can rely on Edin (and his goals) to give me that ecstasy and a warm glow consistently. Top player and worth his weight in gold....

Surely now he must get a run of games. Every time he has played recently he has looked threatening and scored some crucial goals. Keep it up Edin lad...

Has to start vs swansea.

Drop tevez to CAM and play aguero and dzeko up top.

proy said:
...Would you replace Tevez or Aguero with him? I wouldnt...

I would. Aguero and Dzeko is our best partnership by far. Tevez has been pretty crap this season in terms of goal scoring and Edin puts in as much of a shift as Tevez.

ban-mcfc said:
Has to start vs swansea.

Drop tevez to CAM and play aguero and dzeko up top.

I think you play Dzeko with Aguero or Tevez - dropping tevez back means that Silva or Nasri has to be sacrificed

I think this is Mancini difficulty, Tevez work rate is so much better than Aguero / Dzeko but i do think Aguero and Dzeko give us something different and clearly Aguero is the no 1 striker

Dzeko over Balo any day. Got a great attitude, clearly feels privileged to be here and performs when it's bestowed upon him. Needs more game time and not to be dropped if he has a below-par performance, it's unfair on him and he deserves more than that.

Thenumber1blue said:
Those who were on his back simply dont know about football.

Disagree, he was pretty average for the entire second half of the season (although he popped up with some very important goals). People recognizing this doesn't mean they don't know anything. This year he seems to have his confidence back and he's dominating which is fantastic for us. Hope he can carry this form through the entire season and bag 40.

EDIT: There are some posters who were leveling some unreasonable hatred at him though, like always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.