Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Marvin said:
That winning goal was the best moment of this season. Great pass out of defence, perfect pass from Aguero and a first time controlled shot by Dzeko.
Similar-ish to the goal at the Emirates in the CC last season. We can be devastating on the counter attack. And watching Ed marauding up the pitch in the lead up to the winning goal; he's no slouch, is he?

I am one of his biggest critics on this forum but this season I have to hold my hands up and say the lad is doing well, hopefully he can perform from the start of a game instead of just as sub.

The return of Tevez seems to have helped take the pressure of him and he seems to be playing with a freedom from expectation which is great to see.

Dzeko is world class. He always has been. He should start every game. It was baffling last season when he went on a scoring spree only to be dropped for no obvious reason.
The only choice that needs to be made every game is who plays with him.
Just as baffling is why the hell Mancini keeps persevering with that clown Balotelli?????????????????????????

kiam06 said:
I am one of his biggest critics on this forum but this season I have to hold my hands up and say the lad is doing well, hopefully he can perform from the start of a game instead of just as sub.

The return of Tevez seems to have helped take the pressure of him and he seems to be playing with a freedom from expectation which is great to see.

Ironically he was also at his best last season with Tevez at the club, his drop off in form being when Tevez was awol.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Dzeko is world class. He always has been. He should start every game. It was baffling last season when he went on a scoring spree only to be dropped for no obvious reason.
The only choice that needs to be made every game is who plays with him.
Just as baffling is why the hell Mancini keeps persevering with that clown Balotelli?????????????????????????

I like many people do believe is a great performer but I also remember his difficult matches.

Edin is a form player and I do believe he can suffer burnout quicker than most. Having 4 great strikers really helps us.

We must NEVER sell Edin, you can tell he loves the club and the fans, even if Falcao comes in January Edin mustnt be the one to make way, his valuable goals prove that.
I had big hopes for Mario when he first arrived but im afraid he hasnt lived up to his potential and he will be the one to be moved on

blue underpants said:
We must NEVER sell Edin, you can tell he loves the club and the fans, even if Falcao comes in January Edin mustnt be the one to make way, his valuable goals prove that.
I had big hopes for Mario when he first arrived but im afraid he hasnt lived up to his potential and he will be the one to be moved on

I agree with you about Edin, he seems to love the club, many strikers would have been crying to move on but he is lettin his goals make it clear his commitment.
I had high expectations of Mario too, but it seems as though this lad thinks he is bigger than the club and team in general. He is beyond doubt an amazing talent but I cannot understand why RM is still Molly coddling him, man up,do as you're told and stop being a liability. I like Mario but its such a shame that he isn't producing the goods of which he is capable.
IMO, if it was up to me, I would move Mario on and utilise Edin more. I'll probably get slated for my comments but its only my opinion.
Well Done EDIN, improve your work rate if you get a start and RM is really goin to have a tough decision every week.

rnblade said:
blue underpants said:

I agree with you about Edin, he seems to love the club, many strikers would have been crying to move on but he is lettin his goals make it clear his commitment.
I had high expectations of Mario too, but it seems as though this lad thinks he is bigger than the club and team in general. He is beyond doubt an amazing talent but I cannot understand why RM is still Molly coddling him, man up,do as you're told and stop being a liability. I like Mario but its such a shame that he isn't producing the goods of which he is capable.
IMO, if it was up to me, I would move Mario on and utilise Edin more. I'll probably get slated for my comments but its only my opinion.
Well Done EDIN, improve your work rate if you get a start and RM is really goin to have a tough decision every week.
You wont get slated off me mate, well put

rnblade said:
blue underpants said:

I think his comments on match of the day were clear "he aint no supersub" and wont be

Mancini needs to find a way of getting him more game time because his contribution (like others) is significant and deserves better

Aint going to slag Mario but for me Edin or Ballo (and one of these players will move have to be moved on) then Edin is a keeper

His performances on and off the pitch even when things have not gone well he appears to at very least always put the club first and i think as fans we can all respect that

I have to agree with what most people said above.

Edin is world class player: 2 times top scorer in Bundesliga, Bundesliga champion, most goals/assists per minute of play in Premiership last year, the player who saved us in the final match for the title and gave us life in the 90th minute, the player who turned it around at Real Madrid (and if it wasnt for Ronaldo we would have a point), the player who again has most goals per minute of play again. In short, EDIN IS WORLD CLASS.

He simply is.

Balotelli is just a talent who will never be more than that - because he is not mature enough.

Dont kid yourselves - nobody with Edin's skills will settle for a sub. He doesnt have to. If we dont make him top 11, someone else will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.