Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

BIG DONKEY said:
Shaelumstash said:
Supersub ONLY please.

why? was aguero any better?

why are you not demanding him to be a super sub too?
Because it's a Dzeko thread and he's posting his view on Dzeko.

Don't try and twist the topic.

Shaelumstash said:
Supersub ONLY please.

Our best player tonight according to whoscored.com player ratings.

None of our strikers would have done any better tonight, simple as. Unless he's super subbing for Messi and Ronaldo I don't think it will be an improvement.

Shaelumstash said:
Supersub ONLY please.

Tststs...

I really think Roberto should stick with him and Aguero on saturday...you can definitely tell Edin is in form by his first touch, movement, and hold up (he could have actually been a hero tonight again).

Need to sort the midfield and back 4 - and goals will rain for sure...and it's not like Tevez is playing lights out lately anyway.

BIG DONKEY said:
Shaelumstash said:
Supersub ONLY please.

Probably because Dzeko's record suggests he makes a bigger impact as a sub.

To easy to look at individual players, Ajaxs team consisted of premiership rejects and relatively unknown youngsters and yet still convincingly beat us, you have to question Mancini.

Seosa said:
BIG DONKEY said:
Shaelumstash said:
Supersub ONLY please.

Probably because Dzeko's record suggests he makes a bigger impact as a sub.

Record for who? City? Yeah because he's never given a run of starts. Record overall? Not even close -- he did it for Wolfsburg (in the CL also) and he does it regularly for his NT.

This thread pisses me off. The team loses and yet it becomes a "lets make sure no shit is flung at Dzeko" by his cheerleaders.

He was poor he should have scored that chance and we would have had a chance. No excuses he asked for a start and did nothing on the biggest stage.

Other than a billion offsides and a couple of fair chances to score, I'm not sure what people were expecting him to do tonight. Could it have been any clearer than we lack the ability to properly play it out from the back, give it to someone good on the ball and start an attack? Christ our goal of the night came from a great bit of play making from our bloody right back!

You can't just keep hoofing the ball in his general direction and expect miracles. At least he was trying, which is more than you can say for a few of our lads tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.