Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

BigED10Dzekson said:
dzeko was great tonight. samir was good, milner try tp but aguero was a joke. aguero played like a 7 year old
tumblr_mcf1g7PNs21qcjw09o1_1280.jpg

joezilla said:
Seosa said:
BIG DONKEY said:
why? was aguero any better?

why are you not demanding him to be a super sub too?

Probably because Dzeko's record suggests he makes a bigger impact as a sub.
he makes a bigger impact when he comes off the bench simply because he's played right in that brief amount of time. in the first half he played a winger, deep midfielder and sometimes centre forward without crosses or through balls. the result: zero chances. second half, dzeko pushed to his natural position with kolarov, milner and even aguero feeding him and voila, two solid chances. same goes for aguero. it's tactics that made them look dreadful, not their performance. dzeko's touch has been way above his usual display btw. in the end, dzeko doesn't fit in mancini's general idea of football, bar the time he comes in as a super attacking sub and i'm sure dzeko is starting to understand that. the question is will he make peace with being the super sub and have the paycheck he has or simply go to a more suitable club for his style and aspirations.

Yeh but he's not played as a winger or midfielder for the last 2 years has he? His goal scoring record off the bench is incredible. He's a brilliant player to bring off the bench when we're chasing the game and need to be more direct.

When he starts games he's too relaxed, if anything complacent and strolls around, whereas when he comes off the bench he's got that urgency where he's trying to prove himself. Doesn't fit in to our team as a starter, Supersub only from now on.

Until he looks like a dangerous player in any sort of way when he starts, he should not start. Was so ineffectual tonight.

He was better than Aguero tonight so what does that make Aguero?

didactic said:
This thread pisses me off. The team loses and yet it becomes a "lets make sure no shit is flung at Dzeko" by his cheerleaders.

He was poor he should have scored that chance and we would have had a chance. No excuses he asked for a start and did nothing on the biggest stage.
I'm sorry but Edin is not to blame for tonight lose, he can do no wrong ever, you know he wasn't aware of the offside rules so you have to blame Mancini's tactics/formation, the defense, lack of service ....Etc!!

Oh he need a run of games and need time to understand the offside rule....

People who think Dzeko played crap today don't understand 11 a side football. He played brilliantly given the team performance as a whole, he was just unlucky not to score.

Tell The King said:
Until he looks like a dangerous player in any sort of way when he starts, he should not start. Was so ineffectual tonight.

Right, because our other strikers are just pouring the goals in.

He has as many goals as the other three combined.

Dzeko & Hyde said:
Tell The King said:

Right, because our other strikers are just pouring the goals in.

He has as many goals as the other three combined.

However, do you see that the general make up of the side looks stunted as soon as Dzeko starts? I much prefer a Tevez and Aguero partnership, fully fit.

I really want to see Dzeko do well, which is why I prefer him coming off the bench at the moment.

Some of these post are an utter disgrace.. Lets blame the loss on dzeko he should only come on as a sub... and yet 3 days ago people where at the ready to suck his cock. And some people really think Kun player better then dzeko today what fuking game where they watching.. and FYI tevez did fuk all, balo did fuk all, millner put in a decent shift so did micha other then that it was a collective fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.