Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
BIG DONKEY said:
a donkey?

aguero and yaya was worse, why are you not calling them a donkey?

dzeko is just a scapegoat for when things go wrong

Exactly...he was our most dangerous player tonight, although did not score...good first touch, good holdup, was unlucky twice otherwise he would be a hero (again)...definitely should not be a scapegoat. There were far, far worse tonight.
Once he was unlucky, once he fucked about.

-- Oct 24th, '12, 22:03 --

Taud said:
BIG DONKEY said:
a donkey?

aguero and yaya was worse, why are you not calling them a donkey?

dzeko is just a scapegoat for when things go wrong

Thiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss !!!!!!
Not really, are people solely blaming him for the defeat?

If not, then he is not a scapegoat.

Yeah, there was a thread literally a few seconds after the game calling for his head (closed after everyone started calling the OP a twat). Even in this thread people are asking him to be thrown onto the bench forever even though he was arguably our best player (or thereabouts). Name one other place where people call for their top scorer and most in form player to be relagated to the bench... BM scapegoat is exactly what he is (for a handful of loud posters [most posters think he should keep starting]).

Seosa said:
BIG DONKEY said:
Shaelumstash said:
Supersub ONLY please.

why? was aguero any better?

why are you not demanding him to be a super sub too?

Probably because Dzeko's record suggests he makes a bigger impact as a sub.
he makes a bigger impact when he comes off the bench simply because he's played right in that brief amount of time. in the first half he played a winger, deep midfielder and sometimes centre forward without crosses or through balls. the result: zero chances. second half, dzeko pushed to his natural position with kolarov, milner and even aguero feeding him and voila, two solid chances. same goes for aguero. it's tactics that made them look dreadful, not their performance. dzeko's touch has been way above his usual display btw. in the end, dzeko doesn't fit in mancini's general idea of football, bar the time he comes in as a super attacking sub and i'm sure dzeko is starting to understand that. the question is will he make peace with being the super sub and have the paycheck he has or simply go to a more suitable club for his style and aspirations.

BIG DONKEY said:
Shaelumstash said:
Supersub ONLY please.

Aguero was better than Dzeko tonight and he generally offers much more in terms of his all round play.

JBG said:
pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
Exactly...he was our most dangerous player tonight, although did not score...good first touch, good holdup, was unlucky twice otherwise he would be a hero (again)...definitely should not be a scapegoat. There were far, far worse tonight.
Once he was unlucky, once he fucked about.

-- Oct 24th, '12, 22:03 --

Taud said:
Thiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss !!!!!!
Not really, are people solely blaming him for the defeat?

If not, then he is not a scapegoat.

Yeah, there was a thread literally a few seconds after the game calling for his head (closed after everyone started calling the OP a twat). Even in this thread people are asking him to be thrown onto the bench forever even though he was arguably our best player (or thereabouts). Name one other place where people call for their top scorer and most in form player to be relagated to the bench... BM scapegoat is exactly what he is (for a handful of loud posters [most posters think he should keep starting]).
People criticising his performance and people blaming him for the defeat are 2 different things, believe it or not.

el blue said:
BIG DONKEY said:
Shaelumstash said:
Supersub ONLY please.

Aguero was better than Dzeko tonight and he generally offers much more in terms of his all round play.

that's hilarious

dzeko did 100x more than aguero tonight

el blue said:
BIG DONKEY said:
Shaelumstash said:
Supersub ONLY please.

No he wasn't. To me Dzeko was clearly our most effective forward who created chances for himself and held the ball up well. He'd be starting against Swansea if I was manager as he's the form striker.

Dzeko bashing is now embarrassing! It amazes me how many fans are completely deluded.

dmbass said:
el blue said:
BIG DONKEY said:

No he wasn't. To me Dzeko was clearly our most effective forward who created chances for himself and held the ball up well. He'd be starting against Swansea if I was manager as he's the form striker.

Dzeko bashing is now embarrassing! It amazes me how many fans are completely deluded.
I also thought Dzeko was better then Aguero tonight, would like to see him start against Swansea with Tevez by his side.

dzeko was great tonight. samir was good, milner try tp but aguero was a joke. aguero played like a 7 year old

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.