Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

If you play Dzeko you have to play a winger and our only true winger is Scott Sinclair, who is not the greatest player we own, and was more of a panic purchase by RM in my opinion! Dzeko IS a super sub as he is not versatile enough to carry the team for all of 90 minutes! He is a great player, but more suited to crosses and long balls, rather than quick passing that RM and most of us prefer.

Bazzmand Show said:
Shaelumstash said:
Bazzmand Show said:
He started against Spurs last year and scored 4 goals at WHL. The lad has it in him.
One game in 2 years is simply not enough.

He's not been here two years. He joined in Jan 2011 and its now November 2012, settle down mate.
So 8 weeks off 2 years then? Apologies

noise said:
1azur said:
Shaelumstash said:
Mate, climb out of his arse, it's getting embarrassing. He's a supersub and should never start again.

Out of your last 70 posts, 65 posts are about Dzeko. You are really annoying, give it some rest.
BTW whose arse are you in?
And all have been trolls. I am surprised he hasn't been banned for trolling yet.

It's not trolling, he's just shite when he starts. I think he's been absolutely brilliant off the bench this season, but is consistently poor when he starts. The Dzekomaniacs can not see a single fault in him not matter what, and I just think it's a shame people live their life like that in 2012.

Blue Elmo said:
Dzeko put a shift in yesterday, but he is never going to get any joy when the opposition are camped inside their own area. He isn't the type of player who is going to play tikka takka football in and around defenders, cause quite frankly his touch is too inconsistent. He is a top drawer striker, but at times he is being played wide. If you want to get the best out of Dzeko, you stick him in the middle and put some pace out wide. Balotelli and Tevez weren't going to provide him service, and neither do Nasri and Silva. But even in spite of that, I think he was stilla threat, I felt as if he could nick a goal. But I think Mancini needs to sort out his best team and stop tinkering. He needs to decide who his best two strikers are, his 2 best central midfielders and defenders are. That is when I think players will hit form, with a bit of consistency in the team

top post mate

Shaelumstash said:
noise said:
1azur said:
Out of your last 70 posts, 65 posts are about Dzeko. You are really annoying, give it some rest.
BTW whose arse are you in?
And all have been trolls. I am surprised he hasn't been banned for trolling yet.

It's not trolling, he's just shite when he starts. I think he's been absolutely brilliant off the bench this season, but is consistently poor when he starts. The Dzekomaniacs can not see a single fault in him not matter what, and I just think it's a shame people live their life like that in 2012.

How is he consistently poor?

I love how people think he's so great off the bench but yet only point to one game to say he is shit.

He has started 4 games. Played against Arsenal Manc subbed him off at '67. Started against Dortmund, the midfield was atrocious. Don't think he even got over 20 touches the entire game. Started against Ajax, got more touches and had a scoring chance. Started against West Ham and was started in a wing role playing off to the side out of position. So out of those 4 games in reality he played like shit in one.

So what have we found out? He actually only played like shit in one game and he doesn't know how to play on the wing *surprise surprise*.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Shaelumstash said:
noise said:

I love how people think he's so great off the bench but yet only point to one game to say he is shit.

He has started 4 games. Played against Arsenal Manc subbed him off at '67. Started against Dortmund, the midfield was atrocious. Don't think he even got over 20 touches the entire game. Started against Ajax, got more touches and had a scoring chance. Started against West Ham and was started in a wing role playing off to the side out of position. So out of those 4 games in reality he played like shit in one.

So what have we found out? He actually only played like shit in one game and he doesn't know how to play on the wing *surprise surprise*.
Always the victim, never his fault

Shaelumstash said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Shaelumstash said:

Always the victim, never his fault
And there seems to be this developing myth that he has been played as a winger. He wasn't played as a winger. He occasionally drifted wide to drag defenders or to help retrieve the ball. He was quite often in the center of the pitch.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Shaelumstash said:
noise said:

So poor he is our top scorer this season !

Next time Edin complaines about starting games someone should sit him down and make him watch his performances each time he's started. Got the touch of a dead camel.

Mancini finally realized who is the best striker "in form" so Edin played 90 minutes. Others may play some CL or FA matches as Edin has guaranteed place in the first 11 for PL games from now on. You guys just need to tell the boss that Edin is not a winger. :). Period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.