Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

_dreamer_ said:
pominoz said:
MSP said:
You can't insult me mate, stop rating yourself too high :)

You certainly can't insult me with nation stuff, I couldn't care less about nation feelings.

Whatever, that's why Dzeko can do no wrong and when he does have a "bad" game, it is everyone else's fault.

As for insulting you, i do not need to say you need to get laid because i have a different opinion to you. You are a Dzeko fan, not a City fan, so your opinion means fuck all.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Just to let you know, he was slagged more than enough in Bosnian forums every time when he had a bad game.

No, he's not, to be perfectly honest, it's usually someone's else fault. As much as pominoz is one extreme, Dzeko fans are other.

_dreamer_ said:
pominoz said:
MSP said:
You can't insult me mate, stop rating yourself too high :)

You certainly can't insult me with nation stuff, I couldn't care less about nation feelings.

Whatever, that's why Dzeko can do no wrong and when he does have a "bad" game, it is everyone else's fault.

As for insulting you, i do not need to say you need to get laid because i have a different opinion to you. You are a Dzeko fan, not a City fan, so your opinion means fuck all.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Just to let you know, he was slagged more than enough in Bosnian forums every time when he had a bad game.

You may find this strange but i do not go on Bosnian forums, being a City fan and all.
I couldn't give a fuck how he plays for Bosnia, City is my only concern.

MSP said:
_dreamer_ said:
pominoz said:

No, he's not, to be perfectly honest, it's usually someone's else fault. As much as pominoz is one extreme, Dzeko fans are other.

He is. If I had more free time, I could dig up a lot of negative comments. He was heavily criticised whenever he had a bad game for the national team.

@pominoz

I know that. And I don't give a fuck about you at all, I'm just trying to explain that Bosnians DO NOT worship Dzeko.

MSP said:
_dreamer_ said:
pominoz said:

At last we agree.
I think he is a very,very good player, but would not start him in our current team.
Call that extreme if you want, but it is the way i see it.

Falcao will not come to City, maybe someone else, but I am sure that Dzeko will be next season in Barca.

aapl said:
Falcao will not come to City, maybe someone else, but I am sure that Dzeko will be next season in Barca.
Yeah Dzeko really fits Barca's system of play

By the way that was sarcasm.....just in case

big blueballs said:
aapl said:
Yeah Dzeko really fits Barca's system of play

By the way that was sarcasm.....just in case

They need player like him, maybe it will be swap deal or loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.