Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

if mancini would use dzeko how he should dzeko would score 25 - 30 easy. tevez is bad for a team no matter how good it looks. we r better without him. dont come with this norwich shit again lol

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Thing is though he contributed more then Dzeko does when he starts..... If it's not broken don't try and fix it!

It IS broke though. We're usually tied or losing when Dzeko comes on.

And we usually draw or lose when Edin starts given he hardly performs well when he starts let alone score.

He's only started two games in league this season. 1 win and 1 draw.

BigED10Dzekson said:
if mancini would use dzeko how he should dzeko would score 25 - 30 easy. tevez is bad for a team no matter how good it looks. we r better without him. dont come with this norwich shit again lol
108 games, 61 goals and 22 assists.

Yep, he's bad for the team.

pudge said:
BigED10Dzekson said:

"Tevez, it's bite the bullet time"

It really is getting ridiculous

as pudge had a hypothetical question and people keep raving on about eding being used as a super sub to run at tired legs I will try and ask a hypothetical question

as pudge and other I've talked to know I'm an everton fan who happens to be bosnian and I've followed Edin as well as all our players from the n.t. wherever they play...but I have criticized him whenever he played badly and never really slated other city players in order to big Edin up..

to the hypothetical part...someone mentioned it before I think, but here it is again...what do you people think would happen if city played from the start the way they play for the last 20 min when trailing or needing one goal for the win, i.e. with more width, pace, and more balls into the box? Do you think he would be as effective as he is coming off the bench?

pudge said:
BigED10Dzekson said:

now,who is city top scorer?

It's not hypothetical to point out that it's always going to be easier for a substitute with fresh legs to score goals against a tired defence, than it is for a player on at the start playing against a fresh defence. That's regardless of what particular style the team is playing.

Hence all stats about no. of goals per minute are meaningless unless that is factored into the picture.

In the last match, Edin came on to score against a defence already tired out by Tevez, Aguero etc.

I'm no fan of Tevez, and Edin seems to be a much nicer guy, but at present I can't see that Edin deserves to start before Tevez. Keep Dzeko for the role he seems best at at the moment, as a substitute.

Breaker said:
pudge said:
BigED10Dzekson said:

"Tevez, it's bite the bullet time"
Tevez is a good player he fights hard in every game . Aguero is the one who has been playing really bad he has score in last couple games but all around not playing good at and he needs to start passing the ball more Becase is he has past the ball in lot of time we would have scored

ed10 said:
pudge said:
BigED10Dzekson said:

It's funny how Dzeko's stats are often ignored with "stats don't matter"...

It's not at all against any other player. Just wanting Dzeko to receive the same treatment as other strikers do. Not from the Bluemooners, but from his Boss.
And that's not the way it is.

As for the supersub tag... guys, we are often playing shit also when Dzeko doesn't start. Why the hell he would have to come on and rescue us so often?!? It just gets ignored.

Have said enough in this thread about that, b2t, the Diamond might really be on his way to becoming a Legend for this Club. And I would love that to happen.
A few starts might help on that way :)

ed10 said:
pudge said:
BigED10Dzekson said:

This season (11 games), Edin.

The year before, Sergio.

The year before that, Tevez.

And the year before that, Tevez.

Edin this season has 7 goals and 1 assist, Tevez has 5 goals and 3 assists.

Hardly "bad for the team" is it?

But that's besides the point, this is the Dzeko thread no need for you to bash other players to promote another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.