edin dzeko goals

bosnie87 said:
Scored one with his head/shoulder, one with the right foot and one with the left : Golden Hattrick :)

There was no head to it mate it was pure shoulder

Edin dzeko is a very good player.I think he is more of a team player than balotelli.

ForzaMancini said:
The best thing about Dzeko is even when he plays wank (most of the time) he is still likely to get a goal

How the fuck can anyone critisise Dzeko?

He made an immense contribution to us winning the title last year, come on guys chillllllllllllll

BigJoe#1 said:
ForzaMancini said:
The best thing about Dzeko is even when he plays wank (most of the time) he is still likely to get a goal

How the fuck can anyone critisise Dzeko?

He made an immense contribution to us winning the title last year, come on guys chillllllllllllll

Hmmmm pot kettle? How about Kolarov's last minute strike vs Sunderland. Where would be without that point? Just saying ;-)

Dzeko just scored again for Bosnia, this time against Latvia in the 93rd minute.

4-1 final score.

He juked two defenders to the point that one of them twisted his ankle on the fake :D

WHAT A GOAL by Dzeko at the end of game vs. Latvia...man - took the ball around 20 yards, juked out TWO defenders by a single move, to the point they collided and fell down...I actually felt bad for them.

A goal, an assist, and penalty won tonight - N.I.C.E.

EaglesFan said:
WHAT A GOAL by Dzeko at the end of game vs. Latvia...man - took the ball around 20 yards, juked out TWO defenders by a single move, to the point they collided and fell down...I actually felt bad for them.

A goal, an assist, and penalty won tonight - N.I.C.E.
But can he do it on a cold winter day against stoke?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.