edin dzeko goals

The_Mo said:
EaglesFan said:
WHAT A GOAL by Dzeko at the end of game vs. Latvia...man - took the ball around 20 yards, juked out TWO defenders by a single move, to the point they collided and fell down...I actually felt bad for them.

A goal, an assist, and penalty won tonight - N.I.C.E.
But can he do it on a cold winter day against stoke?

I believe so mate :-)

He is on form it seems.

EaglesFan said:
The_Mo said:
EaglesFan said:
WHAT A GOAL by Dzeko at the end of game vs. Latvia...man - took the ball around 20 yards, juked out TWO defenders by a single move, to the point they collided and fell down...I actually felt bad for them.

But can he do it on a cold winter day against stoke?

I believe so mate :-)

He is on form it seems.
I was foreshadowing it for this Saturday mate lol. Never know about the good 'ol english weather though.

EaglesFan said:

Yes, nice goal but why don't you tell the whole story ? Hes had another 3-4 excellent chances and has missed them..defo should have scored the one from 2 yards out but somehow managed to miss...

adorado30 said:
EaglesFan said:

Yes, nice goal but why don't you the whole story ? Hes had another 3-4 excellent chances and has missed them..defo should have scored the one from 2 yards out but somehow managed to miss...

Oh cmon are you kidding? That shit just hit him - he just reacted...did not put a foot in wrong tonight (maybe in one occassion he miscontrolled the ball).

BTW here is the goal:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_aRSRq2qqI[/youtube]

EaglesFan said:
adorado30 said:
EaglesFan said:

Yes, nice goal but why don't you the whole story ? Hes had another 3-4 excellent chances and has missed them..defo should have scored the one from 2 yards out but somehow managed to miss...

Oh cmon are you kidding? That shit just hit him - he just reacted...did not put a foot in wrong tonight (maybe in one occassion he miscontrolled the ball).

BTW here is the goal:

Wish he scored more like that for us.

The_Mo said:
EaglesFan said:
adorado30 said:

BTW here is the goal:

Wish he scored more like that for us.

So do I but that was partly down to the defending. One of those defenders looked like he was shot when edin turned the way he fell over.

EaglesFan said:
adorado30 said:
EaglesFan said:

BTW here is the goal:

I am serious but then again its you, you cant say aything but positive about Dzeko....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.