edin dzeko goals

he is really a teammate.
He played a OK game. But work hard to the team.
And dont really metter if its not him to score the goal

adorado30 said:
EaglesFan said:
adorado30 said:
Yes, nice goal but why don't you the whole story ? Hes had another 3-4 excellent chances and has missed them..defo should have scored the one from 2 yards out but somehow managed to miss...

Oh cmon are you kidding? That shit just hit him - he just reacted...did not put a foot in wrong tonight (maybe in one occassion he miscontrolled the ball).

BTW here is the goal:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_aRSRq2qqI[/youtube]

I am serious but then again its you, you cant say aything but positive about Dzeko....
Thats true

The_Mo said:
EaglesFan said:
adorado30 said:
Yes, nice goal but why don't you the whole story ? Hes had another 3-4 excellent chances and has missed them..defo should have scored the one from 2 yards out but somehow managed to miss...

Oh cmon are you kidding? That shit just hit him - he just reacted...did not put a foot in wrong tonight (maybe in one occassion he miscontrolled the ball).

BTW here is the goal:

Wish he scored more like that for us.

Need to be on the pitch to do that.

the man is a confidence player,

he is feeling confident.

Say what you may about dzeko, when he has had a run of games and he has found the bsack of the net in 3 consecutive games the man is practically garenteed to score,

as long as he is on the pitch. he will score.

Whats his job to score, not to look pretty and apease all the armchair critics.
he is not silva, the man is a goal scorer and that what he does.

If i was bobby i would keep playing him till this run comes to an end.
We will probably get a totenham away performance in the next few games.

when he is on form i rate him in the top 3-5 strikers in the world

blue wang said:
when he is on form i rate him in the top 3-5 strikers in the world
No chance.
Tevez, Aguero, Ibra, Falcao, Messi(if you count him as a striker), Cavani, Rvp, Benzema they are all better than Dzeko.
When ED is on form, yes hes a brilliant player but no where near the level of ^^ imo anyway.

greasedupdeafguy said:
adorado30 said:
EaglesFan said:

BTW here is the goal:

I am serious but then again its you, you cant say aything but positive about Dzeko....
Thats true

It's not. The difference between us is I usually rate his OVERALL game, you guys nit pick his errors (which any player has) and that's all you see and talk about.

3 out of 4 Bosnia goals last night were Edin's creation - yet I should woman about one or two missed chances?? Just goes to show how critical of the guy some people are.

Did he make mistakes? Hell ye, players all do. But his contribution (goal, assist, and penalty won) far outweights his mistakes last night - so his overall game was B+ to A-, no less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.