Edin Dzeko

He did ok consider he had no chance to settle quality player and will prove such next season.

How many goals did Torres score costing twice as much ? Not a chance we would consider selling him.

bondsman said:
A fans favorite? Behave.

I will bet you were 1 of the fans that hammered the Goat when he first joined our great team like many others he was not a fans favorite at first but look in the end legend i think Dzeko will be exactly the same keep the faith

Silvasleftpeg said:
bondsman said:
A fans favorite? Behave.

I will bet you were 1 of the fans that hammered the Goat when he first joined our great team like many others he was not a fans favorite at first but look in the end legend i think Dzeko will be exactly the same keep the faith

totally unjustified.
bondsman did'nt know about city till the takeover.

de niro said:
Silvasleftpeg said:
bondsman said:
A fans favorite? Behave.

totally unjustified.
bondsman did'nt know about city till the takeover.

lol

Next season will see a different proposition for Dzeko

The signs were there towards the end of last season that he had started to get to grips with the Premier League, He was desperately unlucky not to notch against Stoke before he did against Bolton. And he was showing real good signs of having a nice link up with Carlos.

I think there is no chance that he will be sold this winter, we may be desperate to get rid of forwards but I think he would be bottom of the list (with Mario) to go. So it would have to be a £40 million plus offer with the years left on his contract for him to go

And judging from what we've seen and heard from the lad, I don't think his pride will let him go before he has proved himself over here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.