Edin Dzeko

Will you lot please stop, give the man a chance ffs, he needs a full pre season under his belt, he has had his introduction, and was also shown, he has to buck his ideas up with no fa cup final appearance, i bet you lot said Silva was crap back in September and august, and this season the one coming up he (silva) is going to dance us very close to the title,

it seems making this predictions that dzeko will be the leading scorer in the league next year are coming from everyone... i remember one person saying and it seems the bug has caught on.

is seems to be a heart over head thing... because like the others i WANT him really badly to be the striker that he was at wolfburg as he seems so happy to be here and given his chance to prove that he can make it in the best league in the world, and when he scores he runs to the fans and seems that he wants to prove himself to us.. he is hard not to like... at wolfsburg it was literally give him a chance and he would score... even would make something out of nothing.. a la tevez but here he doesn't seem to get many chances, possibly because he is requires to hold the ball up more.

but my head is telling me that i don't know how the guy is going to fit in... if we persist with this one of front system as he doesnt float around like tevez he needs to hold the ball up, which balotelli seems pretty apt at doing, and with our relatively slow build up play.. i cant seem where the chances are going to come from. if you look at the goals scored by tevez throughout the season, it would usually come from him injecting some urgency into the attack, along with silva and yaya, and johnson a bit when he played.. to me dzeko seems to be a guy that if you give him a split second in the box he will score.. but without him able to inject any urgency into the attack as it is not really is game, i dont know how we are going to create the chances for him as we just knock it about on the edge of their area, maybe the added width and pace if we sign a winger will create some more space for him, allowing him to be the finisher he is, drifting into the space and getting that split second to score. i hope so, but ill be pinning more of my hopes on balotelli...

de niro said:
Silvasleftpeg said:
bondsman said:
A fans favorite? Behave.

I will bet you were 1 of the fans that hammered the Goat when he first joined our great team like many others he was not a fans favorite at first but look in the end legend i think Dzeko will be exactly the same keep the faith

totally unjustified.
bondsman did'nt know about city till the takeover.

Hr did sod all in a blue shirt last year except look average. End of.

bondsman said:
de niro said:
Silvasleftpeg said:
I will bet you were 1 of the fans that hammered the Goat when he first joined our great team like many others he was not a fans favorite at first but look in the end legend i think Dzeko will be exactly the same keep the faith

totally unjustified.
bondsman did'nt know about city till the takeover.

Hr did sod all in a blue shirt last year except look average. End of.

Scored a key goal against Notts County?

I heard today about this R.Madrid story, but honestly I know nothing personally about it... I want to stay at City if the club wants me...
I am sincerely very happy here, I love the place, the club, my teammates, my coach and mostly my fans...
And i hope the club needs me because if not I have no problems to go away, i just don't want it... CTID i would say to be more clear...

horses mouth

I honestly cant see how hes going to get any games next season.
With Tevez & Balotelli already ahead of him plus all the rumours of us looking for a new striker, unless we get alot of injuries then it looks like he'll spend most of next season on the bench.

Maybe selling him would be the best option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.