Edin Dzeko

pudge said:
cedb5699_Popcorn.gif

Oh God no.

The lad had a good game, seems to be in good form considering he had no preseason whatsoever, hopefully with confidence we see the return of his form from early last season -- regardless, Tevez and Aguero are still above him in the pecking order. Let's nip this thread in the bud :)

To be honest he did miss a couple of chances,but at least he was in the position to get them,made a difference when he came on,as for mario was hoping for a big performance but the game passed him by,rightly subbed...

themadinventor said:
I along with many others have had moments of "get rid, he's crap" and "his first touch is rubbish", but I think his time to shine is now, he has rescued our ass's a few times now (not least against QPR) and deserves a chance to show what he can do ?, I think he is better than most people think he is so c'mon RM give him a chance to shine.

He needs a good run of games to get into unplayable form. This won't happen while Tevez and Aguero keep playing so well. C'est la vie. He doesn't seem to shabby coming on at 60' anyway. Maybe start him against opposition that are weak at guarding set pieces.

This guy is nowhere near as bad as some here would have you believe. He's much more reliable for us than a certain Italian and the team seems to play better with Dzeko in the side.

Dzeko has a scoring rate of nearly 1 in 2 games for City I think, has been a model pro from what I can make out and is part of a great City team.

Whilst he's not beyond criticism I find some of the negative comments about him poor and he deserves more respect.

Re: Edin has to start while..

CityCTID said:
Get rid, the guy is just not good enough!!!
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=265431" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=265431</a>

You must be the most annoying person on this forum. Just stop repeating the same shit over and over again!! I think everybody knows by now what you think of Dzeko...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.