Edin Dzeko

pudge said:
cool cat said:
Craig said:
Cool Cat if you honestly think that you have no idea about playing football.Dzeko was very unlucky with that chance.He was also very unlucky not to start after scoring 3 in 3 and putting him on for a minute was a complete pisstake.We actually put a fair decent crosses in today,shame the only striker who can head a ball was sat on the bench.
Ive played the game at a high level .
I disagree I think Mancini got his starting line up spot on considering the international games .
We were really unlucky not to get 3 points today .
Mainly due to how unlucky Edin was.

P.S. High level to me suggests professional, I somehow doubt it though.
Not really mainly due to poor referring .
Not professional mate but the nearest you can get

cool cat said:
The cookie monster said:
cool cat said:
For me he should of scored the winner today. If your world class you finish that chance. IMO of course and I'm entitled to that . If a professional wants to make an impression and is 110% focused he scores in that situation .
Un-fuckin-believable.
Not really ..... He should of scored yes or no ?

It was a dream chance to bag the winner.

I'm not a Dzeko hater I'm just stating the fact he should of scored

-- Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:48 pm --

kippaxchris said:
cool cat said:
For me he should of scored the winner today. If your world class you finish that chance. IMO of course and I'm entitled to that . If a professional wants to make an impression and is 110% focused he scores in that situation .

Yaya missed our best opportunity and hes world class
Yaya should of scored too I agree but Yaya isn't a striker who's game is based around scoring goals

I'm aware of Yaya's role in the team but what more could Dzeko have done?? I don't rate Dzeko i don't think he is good enough but he got to the ball lobbed the keeper and then the keeper run into him and they both fell but Dzeko hit it towards goal! The only reason it didnt go in is shawcross Dzeko did what he could

crystal_mais said:
Should have started yesterday. He is scoring goals and is confident. Don't want to slag RM off but this was a bad decision in his part. Did the same last year straight after spurs

You won't be saying that if Dzeko bags 1 or 2 against Madrid, Tevez and Balotelli had to start yesterday as they did not play for 2 weeks, Dzeko played twice in those 2 weeks.

Aguero won't start against Madrid as he has had no game time in a month so if Mancini was to start 2 strikers against Madrid it's going to be Dzeko and Tevez, so keeping Dzeko fresh is a must. I really don't trust Balotelli currently, once he gets a few goals in the league then start playing him in the CL, for me Balotelli is a bit of a super sub for us at the moment.

sam-caddick said:
crystal_mais said:
Should have started yesterday. He is scoring goals and is confident. Don't want to slag RM off but this was a bad decision in his part. Did the same last year straight after spurs

You won't be saying that if Dzeko bags 1 or 2 against Madrid, Tevez and Balotelli had to start yesterday as they did not play for 2 weeks, Dzeko played twice in those 2 weeks.

Aguero won't start against Madrid as he has had no game time in a month so if Mancini was to start 2 strikers against Madrid it's going to be Dzeko and Tevez, so keeping Dzeko fresh is a must. I really don't trust Balotelli currently, once he gets a few goals in the league then start playing him in the CL, for me Balotelli is a bit of a super sub for us at the moment.

This and every word of this

TBH I'm starting to feel sorry for Dzeko. He's played well so far this season alongside Carlos, so to drop him to give Mario a run-out was a joke. Not only that, but he bagged a few midweek for his country as well.

Bringing him on for 2 minutes again is.........

sam-caddick said:
crystal_mais said:

Lets hope that was the reason he was on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.