Edin Dzeko

quiet_riot said:
kippaxchris said:
Terrible Terrible player! !

Fuck off.

Jon Walters is a terrible player. Andy Carroll is a terrible player. Edin is far from it.

Jon Walters isn't anywhere near the standard of Dzeko thats true but Dzeko isnt anywhere near the standard of Aguero or Tevez so going by your thought process does that make him a terrible player for City to have?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
He couldn't score in a brothel.

Hey but he is a great guy.............

Hope he is sold

I've heard he is a good father and a successful collector of WW2 medallions-leave him be, you hater...
(is that what you wanted???)

samharris said:

Hope he is sold

and get who ??

Somebody who fits in with our style of play which happens to be the complete opposite of Dzeko! Maybe Scott Sinclair! I would rather see Sinclair come off our bench over Dzeko

kippaxchris said:
samharris said:

Hope he is sold

and get who ??

Somebody who fits in with our style of play which happens to be the complete opposite of Dzeko! Maybe Scott Sinclair! I would rather see Sinclair come off our bench over Dzeko

Mate-don't even bother.Some people will back Edin until he is sold,no matter how cack he is. I think he is a poor footballer (not allowed to say shite now) and is not what we need.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:30 pm --<br /><br />
Ammy said:

Hope he is sold

I've heard he is a good father and a successful collector of WW2 medallions-leave him be, you hater...

Nailed it!

kippaxchris said:
samharris said:
and get who ??

Mate-don't even bother.Some people will back Edin until he is sold,no matter how cack he is. I think he is a poor footballer (not allowed to say shite now) and is not what we need.

-- Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:30 pm --

Ammy said:

Hope he is sold

Nailed it!

Thanks *blushes*

kippaxchris said:
samharris said:
and get who ??

Mate-don't even bother.Some people will back Edin until he is sold,no matter how cack he is. I think he is a poor footballer (not allowed to say shite now) and is not what we need.

Ammy said:

Hope he is sold

Nailed it!

I would say the people who are saying hes good are the people who have never played football at any level so they just say hes good coz hes a City player! Tbf he has got a decent scoring record but he got 14 last season and 4 came in 1 game he really isnt good enough! Mancini obviously agrees thats why he never starts all the pundits agree he isnt anywhere near good enough its just some City fans that deny it he will be gone soon enough anyway

He certainly is far from clinical but he always seems to pop up in the right areas to get the ball and create some chances for himself, I reckon if he had started he would of scored but also done his usual 'attack the sky' routine. it's a weird one, on the one hand you see him miss chance after chance but then again I don't remember anyone else getting into those situations where he got a chance.

Hopefully this is to do with him not starting often and we get a duplicate of early last season where he scored for fun with a run of games. Luckily for the club he is quite a model pro but depending on his replacement I wouldn't mind if he left for the right amount of money (however knowing us he will go for £1 and we pay 150% of his wages over the next decade...).

kippaxchris said:
kippaxchris said:

Ammy said:

Nailed it!

I would say the people who are saying hes good are the people who have never played football at any level so they just say hes good coz hes a City player! Tbf he has got a decent scoring record but he got 17 all last season and 4 came in 1 game he really isnt good enough! Mancini obviously agrees thats why he never starts all the pundits agree he isnt anywhere near good enough its just some City fans that deny it he will be gone soon enough anyway
This coming from someone who says replace Dzeko with sinclair..

I presume that you too have never played football at any level..

Scott sinclair is a winger..Edin Dzeko is a striker..

just to put you straight. ;)

MC ID said:
He certainly is far from clinical but he always seems to pop up in the right areas to get the ball and create some chances for himself, I reckon if he had started he would of scored but also done his usual 'attack the sky' routine. it's a weird one, on the one hand you see him miss chance after chance but then again I don't remember anyone else getting into those situations where he got a chance.

Hopefully this is to do with him not starting often and we get a duplicate of early last season where he scored for fun with a run of games. Luckily for the club he is quite a model pro but depending on his replacement I wouldn't mind if he left for the right amount of money (however knowing us he will go for £1 and we pay 150% of his wages over the next decade...).

Good comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.