Edin Dzeko

80s Shorts said:
cool cat said:
pudge said:
What more could he have done?

Just bad luck that the defender was able to clear it, once he hit it it was out of his hands whether it went in.
Ok personally what I think he could of been more ruthless and struck the ball slighter harder with more determination .
He should of been hungry to bag that last minute winner and prove the point to the manager that he wants to start for the club .
That desire and hunger to make himself a hero wasn't there .
This of course is just my opinion .
Champ16ns

Really ?

What a balloon you are.

Actually I think you are a Rag **** or pissed up and wumming.
Pal I've been more city games than you've had dinners .

I think Dzeko is a good striker he just needs to play week in week out and he will never do that at our club

cool cat said:
pudge said:
cool cat said:
Errm yeah with all that said he should score yes .
He should of bagged the last gasp winner .He is a striker who is paid to score goals
What more could he have done?

Just bad luck that the defender was able to clear it, once he hit it it was out of his hands whether it went in.
Ok personally what I think he could of been more ruthless and struck the ball slighter harder with more determination .
He should of been hungry to bag that last minute winner and prove the point to the manager that he wants to start for the club .
Champ16ns

That may be your opinion but I believe you're opinion is misjudged. Had he struck the ball harder with the keeper bearing down on him he might have missed the target. Honestly, he got the ball on target and it was a whisker away from going over the line. To suggest that because his last minute strike at goal was cleared off the line he must not have been hungry enough to score seems totally ridiculous to me!

And yes, you are nitpicking!

Cool Cat if you honestly think that you have no idea about playing football.Dzeko was very unlucky with that chance.He was also very unlucky not to start after scoring 3 in 3 and putting him on for a minute was a complete pisstake.We actually put a fair decent crosses in today,shame the only striker who can head a ball was sat on the bench.

cool cat said:
80s Shorts said:
cool cat said:
Champ16ns

Really ?

What a balloon you are.

I think Dzeko is a good striker he just needs to play week in week out and he will never do that at our club

Aint your pal and you've no idea on my gastronomy. However, you seem to chat a load of shite irrespective of your claimed game attendance.

Goodnight all sane blues.

cool cat said:
Ric said:
I thought Dzeko did well to get it on target, it was a difficult chance (especially if you've only been on the pitch for two minutes) and only great defending by Shawcross prevented it being a goal.
I don't buy the only being on the pitch for two minutes ? What happens if u get a chance in the first minute ? Is that an excuse not to score .
Ive watched it back numerous times and I still feel that a top class forward scores all day long

Wow what a clueless **** you are. Do you know how hard it is to do what Dzeko did under those circumstances? He did his part perfectly unfortunately the long grass at Stoke and Shawcross doing what a good defender should do in chasing the ball down prevented it from being a goal. Now stop your shit wumming and piss off back to rag cafe.

cool cat said:
Ric said:
I thought Dzeko did well to get it on target, it was a difficult chance (especially if you've only been on the pitch for two minutes) and only great defending by Shawcross prevented it being a goal.
I don't buy the only being on the pitch for two minutes ? What happens if u get a chance in the first minute ? Is that an excuse not to score .
Ive watched it back numerous times and I still feel that a top class forward scores all day long

Regardless of the time he'd been on the pitch, it wasn't as straightforward a chance as you suggest.

Craig said:
Cool Cat if you honestly think that you have no idea about playing football.Dzeko was very unlucky with that chance.He was also very unlucky not to start after scoring 3 in 3 and putting him on for a minute was a complete pisstake.We actually put a fair decent crosses in today,shame the only striker who can head a ball was sat on the bench.
Ive played the game at a high level .
I disagree I think Mancini got his starting line up spot on considering the international games .
We were really unlucky not to get 3 points today .<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:45 am --<br /><br />
Ric said:
cool cat said:
Ric said:

Regardless of the time he'd been on the pitch, it wasn't as straightforward a chance as you suggest.

Fair enough .

It was not straight forward but it was a great chance to win the game and maybe I'm being harsh but i bet my bottom dollar Mancini would of expected the chance to be converted

cool cat said:
Craig said:
Ive played the game at a high level .
I disagree I think Mancini got his starting line up spot on considering the international games .
We were really unlucky not to get 3 points today .
Mainly due to how unlucky Edin was.

P.S. High level to me suggests professional, I somehow doubt it though.

cool cat said:
80s Shorts said:
cool cat said:
Champ16ns

Really ?

What a balloon you are.

The final sentence I agree with. Starting every week Dzeko would be a great striker for us but there's no doubt we can't offer him that with Tevez and Aguero here, and with Balotelli needing games to continue his development.

GTJGWilding said:
cool cat said:
80s Shorts said:
Really ?

What a balloon you are.

The final sentence I agree with. Starting every week Dzeko would be a great striker for us but there's no doubt we can't offer him that with Tevez and Aguero here, and with Balotelli needing games to continue his development.

I agree with that. Personally I think Dzeko should be ahead of Balotelli in the pecking order at the moment. I hope the reason he didn't start today was because he played both international games for Bosnia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.