Edin Dzeko

cool cat said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
cool cat said:
Fair enough mate that's your opinion .

My opinion is he should of scored

It's a total disgrace that somebody who has been on the field about 2 minutes with only one defender and a keeper bearing down on him could only mange to get that effort on target and not score. Mancini should sack him now and never ever play him in side again.

Surely a striker like him should score with every chance he gets,what the hell else is he paid for?
If you want to be sarcastic about it that's fine .
I think Mancini wanted him out for that reason , we need players who can come off the bench and finish a chance when's it's presented .
The bottom line is he should of scored

-- Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 am --

GTJGWilding said:
royle said:
He did the best he could in the position he was in,he got the ball on target and it was cleared off the line,there was little more he could do,it was a case of good defending rather than poor shooting.

^^ correct ^^

It's severe nitpicking to suggest he should unquestionably have scored
Not nitpicking were the champions , to be the elite he should of unquestionably scored .
So, outside the box, in-between two defenders and an on rushing keeper and stretching for the ball he should score end of?

He did all he could and was unlucky not to.

pudge said:
cool cat said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
It's a total disgrace that somebody who has been on the field about 2 minutes with only one defender and a keeper bearing down on him could only mange to get that effort on target and not score. Mancini should sack him now and never ever play him in side again.

Surely a striker like him should score with every chance he gets,what the hell else is he paid for?
I think Mancini wanted him out for that reason , we need players who can come off the bench and finish a chance when's it's presented .

GTJGWilding said:
^^ correct ^^

It's severe nitpicking to suggest he should unquestionably have scored
Not nitpicking were the champions , to be the elite he should of unquestionably scored .
So, outside the box, in-between two defenders and an on rushing keeper and stretching for the ball he should score end of?

Errm yeah with all that said he should score yes .
He should of bagged the last gasp winner .He is a striker who is paid to score goals

cool cat said:
pudge said:
cool cat said:

He should of bagged the last gasp winner .He is a striker who is paid to score goals
What more could he have done?

Just bad luck that the defender was able to clear it, once he hit it it was out of his hands whether it went in.

pudge said:
cool cat said:
pudge said:

Just bad luck that the defender was able to clear it, once he hit it it was out of his hands whether it went in.
Ok personally what I think he could of been more ruthless and struck the ball slighter harder with more determination .
He should of been hungry to bag that last minute winner and prove the point to the manager that he wants to start for the club .
That desire and hunger to make himself a hero wasn't there .
This of course is just my opinion .
Champ16ns

I thought Dzeko did well to get it on target, it was a difficult chance (especially if you've only been on the pitch for two minutes) and only great defending by Shawcross prevented it being a goal.

cool cat said:
pudge said:
cool cat said:

Ok personally what I think he could of been more ruthless and struck the ball slighter harder with more determination .
He should of been hungry to bag that last minute winner and prove the point to the manager that he wants to start for the club .
Champ16ns
Whilst stretching for the ball?..

This is possibly the first case of unwarranted and unnecessary criticism of Edin.

You can say it's your opinion all you like, doesn't make it less ridiculous.

Ric said:
I thought Dzeko did well to get it on target, it was a difficult chance (especially if you've only been on the pitch for two minutes) and only great defending by Shawcross prevented it being a goal.
I don't buy the only being on the pitch for two minutes ? What happens if u get a chance in the first minute ? Is that an excuse not to score .
Ive watched it back numerous times and I still feel that a top class forward scores all day long

cool cat said:
pudge said:
cool cat said:

Champ16ns

Really ?

What a balloon you are.

Actually I think you are a Rag **** or pissed up and wumming.

cool cat said:
Ric said:
I don't buy the only being on the pitch for two minutes ? What happens if u get a chance in the first minute ? Is that an excuse not to score .
Ive watched it back numerous times and I still feel that a top class forward scores all day long
Obviously not that easy or else it would have gone in then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.