Edin Dzeko

MSP said:
Could dome of you w@nkers stop this shit on day like this one, please?

Already done, moving on.

Dzeko finished in top ten goal Scorers. Not bad given he did not start as much as many other strikers around the league.

SebastianBlue said:
MrChicago said:

Haha, fyour quote came out making it look like I said that even though it was Didactic that said "Im enjoying this victory please dont make it all about Dzeko again" but that is funny. It's fine, though, we are all caught up in the moment. Didactic and I didn't mean to start anything.

hahaha I know. Even the quote tags are drunk

Just got done watching his reaction. Of course he's lost his voice but one the first things he said was that "I'm so, so proud to be part of this team". I'll echo what someone else said earlier that he's done more than his part this season but I'm not sure I could dislike him even if he didn't haha. I think these player interviews are going to make it very hard for me to do anything productive today -- I haven't even eaten yet!

article-1360722-0D5B61EA000005DC-560_634x389.jpg

(Dzeko: front row, fourth from left)

JBG said:
Just got done watching his reaction. Of course he's lost his voice but one the first things he said was that "I'm so, so proud to be part of this team". I'll echo what someone else said earlier that he's done more than his part this season but I'm not sure I could dislike him even if he didn't haha. I think these player interviews are going to make it very hard for me to do anything productive today -- I haven't even eaten yet!

It's important to point out the part where he said he told Mancini he would try his best to change the game and he followed it up with WE did it! Great interview from him, you could see what it meant to him!

all players seemed happy today....zaba scored ed scored , kun scored.....those 3 and the rest of the team kept this dream alive this whole season....end of discussion

so happy for him..so happy for the title...very funny thing is tho that agueros goal makes dzekos goal more valuable :D without aguero it wouldnt be worth of mentioning but now they are both fucking legendsss :D fuckin class bothof them....cmon city

GerBlueBear said:
JBG said:

It's important to point out the part where he said he told Mancini he would try his best to change the game and he followed it up with WE did it! Great interview from him, you could see what it meant to him!

Yes that was quality. Dzeko always showed class in all his interviews even when asked tough questions in regards his playing time and next year. He has always responded with respectful answers.

I cant call my self a "true" City fan nor am i Dzeko fan but i am truly happy for all the City fans and the players

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOqIYkNvd1w&feature=related[/youtube]

Germany: completed the mission.
England: finished the mission.
What's next? Italy?

haha on the post intervies with kolarov and stefan kolarov tursn to stefan and tells him "fuck off you villager" :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.