Edin Dzeko

didactic said:
SebastianBlue said:
adorado30 said:
Really ? Shit is about to start again and it only took 4 pages

Not sure how anything I said would be taken to mean I (or anyone else) was about to start a heated argument. Especially when I have never begun one before. This is a thread about Dzeko so we are discussing Dzeko. I wouldn't make it more than that.

Problem is bro you Bosnians think for Dzeko to be respected it means that other players have to be put down. We support City the club and not Dzeko while the majority of you support Dzeko and City because of him.

Great goal want him to stay but no need to start making assumptions about other players who have already said they will be here. It is a team not a Dzeko 11.

What? Are speaking to me directly there? I am not Bosnian. Everyone here knows I am half-English, half-Spanish and have spent half my life in Manchester and the other half in Zaragoza. And I never said anything to "put down" any player. But, for the sake of the thread, I'll move on to freely supporting your statement that it was a class goal

Bosno said:
Always didactic to start a Dzeko thread flame war. Never fails.
You made a Balotelli thread so how is a Dzeko thread different. Get out of here if you are just going to start shit.

Flame war how old are you 12? Anyway in going to celebrate the TEAM winning. I just gave Dzeko props you muppet. Just trying to stop it before it turns into another he is better than all our strikers thread and gets locked.

Ill leave you to it then.

didactic said:
SebastianBlue said:
adorado30 said:
Really ? Shit is about to start again and it only took 4 pages

Not sure how anything I said would be taken to mean I (or anyone else) was about to start a heated argument. Especially when I have never begun one before. This is a thread about Dzeko so we are discussing Dzeko. I wouldn't make it more than that.

Problem is bro you Bosnians think for Dzeko to be respected it means that other players have to be put down. We support City the club and not Dzeko while the majority of you support Dzeko and City because of him.

Great goal want him to stay but no need to start making assumptions about other players who have already said they will be here. It is a team not a Dzeko 11.

Dont think Sebastianblue is Bosnian, but anyways...You'
ve had it all season for Dzeko and should try to take a break, atleast TODAY...

And yes, other posters should not make comments about other players leaving the club in a Dzeko thread!!

didactic said:
Bosno said:
Always didactic to start a Dzeko thread flame war. Never fails.
You made a Balotelli thread so how is a Dzeko thread different. Get out of here if you are just going to start shit.

Flame war how old are you 12? Anyway in going to celebrate the TEAM winning. I just gave Dzeko props you muppet. Just trying to stop it before it turns into another he is better than all our strikers thread and gets locked.

Ill leave you to it then.

LOL, here it goes again. Just go back to your Balotelli assist thread please.

SebastianBlue said:
didactic said:
SebastianBlue said:

What? Are speaking to me directly there? I am not Bosnian. Everyone here knows I am half-English, half-Spanish and have spent half my life in Manchester and the other half in Zaragoza. And I never said anything to "put down" any player. But, for the sake of the thread, I'll move on to freely supporting your statement that it was a class goal

My bad but you will see what I mean in a minute. They are already arriving so I will leave.

Class goal indeed.

Fuck all the haters! I love Dzeko. I love me some Mario!!! I love CiTY!!! GFY

Time for some celebrating.

MrChicago said:
didactic said:
SebastianBlue said:
Im enjoying this victory please dont make it all about Dzeko again.

Is this your thread? http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=256856

GTFO and GFY!! Go City!

Haha, fyour quote came out making it look like I said that even though it was Didactic that said "Im enjoying this victory please dont make it all about Dzeko again" but that is funny. It's fine, though, we are all caught up in the moment. Didactic and I didn't mean to start anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.