Edin Dzeko

samharris said:
kippaxchris said:
samharris said:
Didnt you ??

"Oh my goodness! I said get Dzeko out and Sinclair in as i would rather see Sinclair come of the bench over Dzeko and coz he fits our style of play!! We have our strikers and as i said Scott Sinclair can play as a striker! What a guy! We dont even use wingers thats why Johnson has been sold! We use attacking full backs! I also didn't say Sinclair is being signed to replace Dzeko"

"as i said Scott Sinclair can play as a striker!"
--------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------

You are either pissed on drugs or a moron..which is it.

Now you are trying to twist things as you got proven wrong! I said i would rather see Sinclair come on as a sub over Dzeko as he fits our style of play better (DIDNT SAY HE WOULD PLAY THE SAME POSITION DZEKO WOULD)! I also said Scott Sinclair CAN play as a striker (I SAID THAT COZ YOU MADE IT OUT AS IF HE WAS AN OUT AND OUT WINGER THAT COULDNT BE USED AS A STRIKER) TRY AGAIN LAD.

Moron it is then.

Hahaha what an idiot look at the comment that you quoted hahaha its all there what i said about Dzeko and Sinclair

kippaxchris said:
samharris said:
kippaxchris said:
Now you are trying to twist things as you got proven wrong! I said i would rather see Sinclair come on as a sub over Dzeko as he fits our style of play better (DIDNT SAY HE WOULD PLAY THE SAME POSITION DZEKO WOULD)! I also said Scott Sinclair CAN play as a striker (I SAID THAT COZ YOU MADE IT OUT AS IF HE WAS AN OUT AND OUT WINGER THAT COULDNT BE USED AS A STRIKER) TRY AGAIN LAD.

Moron it is then.

Hahaha what an idiot look at the comment that you quoted hahaha its all there what i said about Dzeko and Sinclair

so a winger who can fit in as a striker is better than an established striker ?? but you say we dont use wingers anymore "attacking fullbacks" you said
so do please tell me,, where will Sinclair actually play..
"we dont use wingers" so he cant be a winger..your words not mine.
You say he wont play the "same position as Dzeko",well seeing as Dzeko is a striker,sinclair obviously wont be a striker then..your words not mine..

so where the fuck will sinclair play ??

not on the wing ??
not as a striker ??

Attacking fullback ?? or maybe he will replace nasri or silva??

How about in fucking goal then ??

cant wait to hear what crap you come up with this time..
you say and I quote..'can be a winger or a striker'

you have discounted both those options..or are you going to backtrack yet again ...Im tired and need a good laugh.

And dont forget my very first question...who should we replace Dzeko with ??( bottom post page 13)

and you said Sinclair.(half way down page 14)

samharris said:
kippaxchris said:
samharris said:
Moron it is then.

so a winger who can fit in as a striker is better than an established striker ?? but you say we dont use wingers anymore "attacking fullbacks" you said
You say he wont play the "same position as Dzeko",well seeing as Dzeko is a striker,sinclair obviously wont be a striker then..your words not mine..

not on the wing ??
not as a striker ??

you have discounted both those options..or are you going to backtrack yet again ...Im tired and need a good laugh.

I have no idea where he will play or how he will be used i just know that he will fit into our team well either as a striker as a cam or as a free roaming winger! I didn't say he was a striker but i did say he can play as a striker and if im honest i would rather have him play as a striker over Dzeko but i didn't assume or say that he would be used over Dzeko! I made the point that i would like to see Dzeko leave and Sinclair arrive as i know Sinclair will fit perfectly into our team in whatever attacking role he is chose to play in. He would also make a bigger impact from the bench imo

kippaxchris said:
samharris said:
kippaxchris said:

not on the wing ??
not as a striker ??

I have no idea where he will play or how he will be used i just know that he will fit into our team well either as a striker as a cam or as a free roaming winger! I didn't say he was a striker but i did say he can play as a striker and if im honest i would rather have him play as a striker over Dzeko but i didn't assume or say that he would be used over Dzeko! I made the point that i would like to see Dzeko leave and Sinclair arrive as i know Sinclair will fit perfectly into our team in whatever attacking role he is chose to play in. He would also make a bigger impact from the bench imo

If Dzeko went..I would rather we get an established striker- cavani...jovetic etc or else we will only have 3 strikers and with kun injured it gets messy,maybe sinclair would make a good striker but id rather sinclair supply the strikers so to speak if you get my jist.....we have now got sinclair, where he will play who knows..we could have done with a winger today tbh. sorry about the moron comment..easy to get carried away..

samharris said:
kippaxchris said:
samharris said:

not on the wing ??
not as a striker ??

If Dzeko went..I would rather we get an established striker- cavani...jovetic etc or else we will only have 3 strikers and with kun injured it gets messy,maybe sinclair would make a good striker but id rather sinclair supply the strikers so to speak if you get my jist.....we have now got sinclair, where he will play who knows..we could have done with a winger today tbh. sorry about the moron comment..easy to get carried away..

I think Dzeko should start the next 2 games to see if he will take his chance as a starter plus we will need him against Stoke but i would like to see Guidetti given a chance before we buy somebody' that is if Dzeko doesn't take his chance and is sold! Cavani is a good option but can we afford him with these new rules round the corner? Jovetic might be a cheaper option but i would imagine we would be charged around 20 million for him but that might be better than taking a 50 million gamble on Cavani who knows! I do honestly feel sorry for Dzeko as i think hes been sh*t on in the same way Adam Johnson was so i hope he makes me eat my words and starts banging goals every game... No problem about the Moron comment all sorts of names get dished out on here haha sorry for calling you an idiot.

i think he is an excellent player. his 4 against tottenham proved how good he really is and i dont get other fans giving him stick. love the man for what he did on the 13th of may guys

Don't understand the criticism Dzeko gets on this board. Yes he is not as good as Tevez or Arguero, but how many are? He is a striker, who can score all types of goals and regularly does. I don't think there is any team in the world, that has 4 strikers as good as yours. Your strikers are not the problem. Dzeko can have a poor touch, but he also has an eye for a pass and has good movement for counters. He is a threat in the air and a presence upfront.

kippaxchris said:
samharris said:
kippaxchris said:

I think Dzeko should start the next 2 games to see if he will take his chance as a starter plus we will need him against Stoke but i would like to see Guidetti given a chance before we buy somebody' that is if Dzeko doesn't take his chance and is sold! Cavani is a good option but can we afford him with these new rules round the corner? Jovetic might be a cheaper option but i would imagine we would be charged around 20 million for him but that might be better than taking a 50 million gamble on Cavani who knows! I do honestly feel sorry for Dzeko as i think hes been sh*t on in the same way Adam Johnson was so i hope he makes me eat my words and starts banging goals every game... No problem about the Moron comment all sorts of names get dished out on here haha sorry for calling you an idiot.

And we see the title sail down the swanee!...You have more hope winning the lottery my friend, Dzeko and Balo do not put enough effort into games when they play badly which emphasizes their weak peformances!<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:09 am --<br /><br />
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Danielmanc said:
herrock said:
I cannot believe how people are prepared to slag off one of our own players who played a major part in our greatest moment to win the league.

Right !! Only 3 PL matches ago Edin was one of our league winning heros with his vital equaliser against QPR.

Now some think he is "shite" - that's loyalty for you !

I am not his biggest fan and think at times his touch is poor but I dont get the criticism today. He was on for 30 minutes and for me played well. What did he do wrong? He had 2 efforts, one where he turned his man well and shot over from a very tight angle and the 2nd I thought he was unlucky with. He got in front of his marker(Just) and was unlucky, It was hardly an open goal.

He wasnt great against Southampton last week but scored a vital goal.

He is not completely shite like some say and he is not fantastic like others say. He is a good goalscoring forward and like others have said played a major part in our title success last season.

He is not completely shite .....isn't exactly a glowing refference is it ? Arn't we the rejgmimg EPL champions, well then not completely shite aint good enough is it?

so just me who thought both mario and dzeko had decent games? not great but nowhere near worst on the team. weren't the real culprits de jong (totally invisible), kolarov and kolo?

i can see why mancini wants DDR so bad or played rodwell last week. we look better with rodwell than NDJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.