Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Bluemanc100 said:
TCIB said:
Bluemanc100 said:
its a tough audience as a professional footballer chap, they take a huge wedge for what they do and the toughest gig of them all is the striker's role........ they shoot they score then they are idolised.... they misfire or miss sitters then they get shot down. It goes with the territory

Not sure why the fuck you choose to lecture me or others on another club's forum........... no action to be had on yours?

He rebuked your assertion he was living on past glories and gave reasons why you were wrong.

Thanks for that Bamber.... And why pray tell is he lecturing or perhaps explaining the error of my ways on a City site, a quiet day on his own patch?

Have i got Eaglesfan's minder written on my head ? how the fuck should i know.
Beyond that it is a public forum and he isn't breaking any CoC so that's probably why Einstein.

He still showed your point to be a load of bollocks, i notice you don't aknowledge or counter him on that.

TCIB said:
Bluemanc100 said:
TCIB said:
He rebuked your assertion he was living on past glories and gave reasons why you were wrong.

Thanks for that Bamber.... And why pray tell is he lecturing or perhaps explaining the error of my ways on a City site, a quiet day on his own patch?

Beyond that it is a public forum and he isn't breaking any CoC so that's probably why Einstein.

He still showed your point to be a load of bollocks, i notice you don't aknowlege or counter him on that.

Bollocks or not it's my point of view..... And ooh get you sticking up for the lad,,,, Grand Designs have you? Just askin'... I sense a tension in your reply Mr Gascoigne

Bluemanc100 said:
TCIB said:
Bluemanc100 said:

He still showed your point to be a load of bollocks, i notice you don't aknowlege or counter him on that.

Bollocks or not it's my point of view..... And ooh get you sticking up for the lad,,,, Grand Designs have you? Just askin'... I sense a tension in your reply Mr Gascoigne

I am not sticking up for Eaglesfan, indeed why would i he just showed you up easily enough with nobody to enforce his point.

What's all this daft drama in your posts, the lad countered you well and you have seen your arse seemingly.

Why not give reasons for your opinion to counter him ?

It would certainly be an upgrade on "Oohh get you" type guff :)

Edit:: lol sorry to have a life of here, my missus called me to help her is that ok with you ?

TCIB said:
Bluemanc100 said:
TCIB said:

I am not sticking up for Eaglesfan, indeed why would i he just showed you up easily enough with nobody to enforce his point.

What's all this daft drama in your posts, the lad countered you well and you have seen your arse seemingly.

Why not give reasons for your opinion to counter him ?

It would certainly be an upgrade on "Oohh get you" type guff :)

Edit:: lol sorry to have a life of here, my missus called me to help her is that ok with you ?

I "saw my arse" have a look at your reply to me matey..... Pissfunny

Jumping to any visitor's aid.... I guess you wear a red beret on the tram eh?

I have not seen my arse, i do however have some very illuminated views on you :)

What gives you the idea i jump to any visitors aid ?

So back on topic rebuke him or aknowledge he may have a point, that's how civil discussion works :)
You could do worse than do users the courtesy of calling them by their usernames to, i mean someone may get the wrong idea that your being a jumped up little smarty pants.

images-2.jpg

TCIB said:
I have not seen my arse, i do however have some very illuminated views on you :)

So back on topic rebuke him or aknowledge he may have a point, that's how civil discussion works :)
You could do worse than do users the courtesy of calling them by their usernames to, i mean someone may get the wrong idea that your being a jumped up little smarty pants.

Ok, so using people's user names as an opener..... Show me an example of where you have done this..... I'm struggling

I don't need to "rebuke" the post, I disagree with it as I said, surely this is clear is it not?

A "jumped up little smarty pants" you're the guy who responded on his behalf to make me look stupid (or try to) are you not?

Back to the debate..... I think Dzeko is inconsistent at best, if our visitor is correct about his record then have you ever considered that if there is a shred of truth to my perception and if Dzeko could address his issues then we'd have a diamond striker on our hands?

See the beauty of debate is that a difference of opinion is allowed. it doesn't mean you have to dive in to take sides..... It's ok to be different

Bluemanc100 said:
It's ok to be different

Only if he is a blue though with you eh can't be having them damn "visitors" having an opinion now can we :)

................................................................................................................

Back on topic he is the most consistent of our strikers this season so this lack of consistency talk is just that, the stats say otherwise.

coleridge said:
Seosa said:
Nice to see EaglesFan showing his true colours, "your top scorer".

Meanwhile, for those comparing the Goat to Dzeko, piss off! Goat earned his legendary status at this club, he worked his balls off & showed he actually loved the club. Dzeko plays like a clown, has an attitude problem & is clearly more interested in stroking his own ego. The same applies to Balotelli before anybody starts.

Is this a WUM? One of Europe's most feared strikers and Italy's No 9, FFS! Times have changed. There are no more Goats.

I saw Goat from debut to retirement, a true Legend. For many years, belting out 'Feed the Goat' from the Kippax and away ends was the best part of going for most of us. 'Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe and Shaun Goater...'

Here we go here we go here we go,
Shaun Goater is the best we all know,
He pops up like toast from a toaster,
Number 10, Shaun Goater!

My favourite. I love seeing him involved in anything these days because for all the talent we've got about the place now, none would probably be here without his goals.

Meanwhile, whilst I know even when we're doing well we still have to find someone to have a go at, for whatever reason, how Dzeko is still getting stick after his contributions this season is astonishing. People thinking he has an attitude problem?! Dzeko?! Fuck me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.