Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
kara54 said:
The interesting thing is, even without his great goal Dzeko was much better than Aguero, who had a real bad day on sunday.
Agueros 1st touch was terrible, he was too selfish, ran many times just into the defenders...
And still, all the bashing is still directed to Dzeko.

But, I'll try to resign myself to it.
Funny thing is many want to see Dzeko dropped for Negredo. Which would be a shame, because Dzeko next to Silva has been our most effective player so far.

noise said:
kara54 said:
The interesting thing is, even without his great goal Dzeko was much better than Aguero, who had a real bad day on sunday.
Agueros 1st touch was terrible, he was too selfish, ran many times just into the defenders...

Funny thing is many want to see Dzeko dropped for Negredo. Which would be a shame, because Dzeko next to Silva has been our most effective player so far.
I'm for the most effective combination. I don't care who that consists of to be quite honest. Linking play seemed to perk up when it was Aguero and Negredo. Same thing might happen with Dzeko and Negredo. I don't know. I'm not capable of answering that question until we see it.

kara54 said:

Careful now talking down kun gets u no friends on this forum. I learned that the hard way :). But back on topic I rather see Neg and Dzeko play together rather then neg and kun.

pudge said:
samharris said:
just looked on the OS;
Dzeko 51 mins.

why didnt they mention it was deflected??

oh yeah!! silly me..
It was a great goal, that happened to take a slight deflection, so what?

It's not that people are taking away from his goal, it's the ignorant denial of any deflection and the subsequent labelling of those that mention it "rags" that people are frustrated at.

This is my first post in this thread since the match so I haven't been involved in any argument, shocker..

Although, your above post and reasoning is shocking to be fair lol

Lol, but it's OK for people to say I'm not a City fan because I don't live in England?

Get the fuck outtta here with that reasoning.

If you can dish it out then you better be able to take it.

JasminBosnia said:
Neg and Kun played together for almost 30 minutes vs. Cardiff, did they link up well?

Edin is currently on form and only reason to be out of the first 11 should be injury or he is awol playing golf along with Tiger. Personally, I would like to see combo Jovetic - Džeko again.
Actually yeah they did link up fairly well.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
pudge said:
samharris said:
just looked on the OS;
Dzeko 51 mins.

why didnt they mention it was deflected??

oh yeah!! silly me..
It was a great goal, that happened to take a slight deflection, so what?

It's not that people are taking away from his goal, it's the ignorant denial of any deflection and the subsequent labelling of those that mention it "rags" that people are frustrated at.

This is my first post in this thread since the match so I haven't been involved in any argument, shocker..

Although, your above post and reasoning is shocking to be fair lol

Lol, but it's OK for people to say I'm not a City fan because I don't live in England?

Get the fuck outtta here with that reasoning.

If you can dish it out then you better be able to take it.

Pudge is a lightweight and likes to go off on one.. dont let him get to you.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.