Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

It was his attitude the whole time he was on the pitch not just that chance. I go to every home game and most away games and I've never left the ground saying dzeko played well today or have I ever heard anyone say it. It amazes me that he gets away with average or well below average performances week in week out

noise said:
ban-mcfc said:
noise said:
Yes, I am watching football matches, and all I see is a player who doesn't fit in the team and yet somehow is still our best striker.

Properly used Dzeko is a beast. Stats just affirm that. But so do sporting directors who valued his transfer, or the pannel that put him on the Ballon d'Or list.

But feel free to watch one of his highlights with Wolfsburg on youtube. Felix Magath knew how to use him properly. That's why he won Bundesliga (no small feat) with a lower tier team.

Dzeko is not at 100% that's for sure. Plagued by lack of play time, low confidence (at the beginning of the season), lack of service, and shitty fan base, who don't appreciate him.

edin dzeko is more supported at games than 90% of our players.

shows what you know, moron.
Fuck off, douche canoe.

[bigimg]http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/guyspeed.com/files/2011/12/HIMYM1.gif[/bigimg]

Ireland_for_pm said:
It was his attitude the whole time he was on the pitch not just that chance. I go to every home game and most away games and I've never left the ground saying dzeko played well today or have I ever heard anyone say it. It amazes me that he gets away with average or well below average performances week in week out

where were you at norwich?

he's our top scorer. it's his job to put the ball in the net or help someone else do it and he does the former often.

ban-mcfc said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

he's our top scorer. it's his job to put the ball in the net or help someone else do it and he does the former often.
I was there and yes he was a goal threat something that tevez hasn't been this season. Aguero was the star that day amazing performance. It terms of dzeko performance still gave the ball away numerous times and he was needed to retain possession when we was down to 10 men.

Ireland_for_pm said:
ban-mcfc said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

I was there and yes he was a goal threat something that tevez hasn't been this season. Aguero was the star that day amazing performance. It terms of dzeko performance still gave the ball away numerous times and he was needed to retain possession when we was down to 10 men.

i was also there. thought he was brilliant and not just his goal threat (albeit second to only aguero, who stole the show).

tumblr_inline_mfssthvNBk1qm5h2i.gif

hope he starts next game :)

Seriously this thread is a fuking joke. I have a feeling some of the haters are just trying to piss people off intentionally cuz it is impossible to come out with half the shit there saying about him. And if they are serious i really do feel sorry for them.

AntiUnited said:
Seriously this thread is a fuking joke. I have a feeling some of the haters are just trying to piss people off intentionally cuz it is impossible to come out with half the shit there saying about him. And if they are serious i really do feel sorry for them.

If you feel that way, why not just fuck off to a "Dzeko is god" forum, where you can fight with other Dzekc fanboys about who loves him the "bestest".

Oh, and while you are at it, take that idiot "Noise" with you.

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

If you feel that way, why not just fuck off to a "Dzeko is god" forum, where you can fight with other Dzekc fanboys about who loves him the "bestest".

Wow touchy much... Kun refused to suck you off yesterday?

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

Wow touchy much... Kun refused to suck you off yesterday?

I am touchy because i (and many other posters) are sick to death of you Bosnian bully boys attacking anyone who is critical of your hero.
Once he is gone, so will you lot, and thank fuck for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.