Edin or Mario?

Mario is a favorite of mine, I'll defend him BUT what have you done lately syndrome is starting to kick in.

Get your shit together MARIO!

BosnianDiamond said:
I would choose Edin over Mario, but I have to say, I don't like the fact that some on this forum feel they have to trash one or the other in order to make that choice. ...

:)
Exactly my opinion.

But thinking a little more about the "trashing" stuff, when it comes to such "discussions" it's more about the feelings then objective judgment.
And I personally like the fact that Dzeko started to change the "feelings" of the fans (well, at least Bluemooners) for him. :-) It was already now or never.

Edin Dzeko, any day of the week. Mario Balotelli has got to be the most over-hyped and the most over-rated player in world football today.

dzeko for me.
every day of the week.
mario has got some potential. hugely hugely over rated though

BosnianDiamond said:
I would choose Edin over Mario, but I have to say, I don't like the fact that some on this forum feel they have to trash one or the other in order to make that choice. Mario is a really good player, but he's 4-5 years younger than Edin. He's immature and inexperienced, and very temperamental. I hope he gets better and that guys like Edin and Yaya can have a positive impact on him to become a true professional.

I would not sell Mario, but help him become that player. Sure, he hasn't scored goals lately but he's been under control which is a positive sign. Until he develops more experience, he's going to have to accept that he won't get many starts.
He has more experience then most players, look at his trackrecord won several titles as a player already and played in several big games already and he´s only 22. Balotelli is very much overrated, yes but we know what he can do when he´s on form, for example the 6-1 and the semifinal against Germany. The problem with Balotelli is his workrate, attitude and consistency. I can´t remember him playing 3 decent games in a row for Italy or for us, honestly....
I´ve lost faith in him and I don´t think he´ll ever change.

Regarding Edin not a fan of him but the lad scores goals and works hard for the team, no denying that. He seems to be on form as well was brilliant against Arsenal and should of stayed on the pitch imo, should definitely be ahead of Mario. I rather see Sinclair on the bench then Mario, atleast Sinclair will give 100%. something I´ve only seen Mario doing once and that was against Germany.
I want Mario to step up but I just can´t see it, hope I´m proven wrong though but I´m not holding my breath.

Edin edin edin

Mario has wrong attitude and has been shite in recent games. Edin scores important goals and is growing in confidence.

I'm slowly building confidence in Edin as well. If he keeps scoring and working at this rate who knows how we'll be able to do. If he Carlos and Kun get going at the same time look out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.