Edinson Cavani

benCTID said:
bluenickusa said:
is Caicedo not coming back? he's been the only good thing about Levantes season, i think given some time he could be quite the striker

City are selling him for £1,000,000 and then Levante are selling him for upwards of £8,000,000 to another La Liga team :|

true. too true

Still waiting for that payout from the bookies about Ibra and Bale coming. Think I'll wait a bit on this info

We were linked to Cavani last summer too, so I wouldn't be surprised if we give it a good chase.

Cavani certainly fits the bill.

Cavani-Dzeko-Sanchez would be a very dangerous attack. With Silva playing behind. Signing Cavani would mean that Mancini would have to play much more attacking. Like in the Sunderland game.

Mancini needs to play like that more often. And not always stick with his 3 central midfielders. He needs to adapt more styles and tactics into the squad.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancini loves Cavani.

City have watched him a lot in recent months.

I don't know enough about him to assess his talents at this stage.

Good player, won't fit our style of play. He'd be great at someone like Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.