Edinson Cavani

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have hired more mercenaries than the Wild Geese.

I'm sure he will score goals,but it's a huge commitment and potential disruption to dressing room harmony (hopefully!)

i was shocked at the story the agent fees are £10million ??? stinks of 3rd party ownership ? they say he is a free agents and a free transfer ? its crazy
Cant get my head around it free agent but £10m in agents fees worlds gone mad

Cant get my head around it free agent but £10m in agents fees worlds gone mad

there is something fishy about the deal ? no agent should be getting £10million and uefa or fifa should be all over it because its so wrong for football and the rules need looking at

i was shocked at the story the agent fees are £10million ??? stinks of 3rd party ownership ? they say he is a free agents and a free transfer ? its crazy
No third party. Cavani is represented by his family (half brother i think). The agent fees are another income for him and his family.

A lot of city fans upset we're not going after him, come on, 34 in a few months time, five years ago a definite yes but not anymore. Watch him bag a hatful for those cnuts now.

He’ll score goals but seems the scum are skint and looking for stop gaps! If it wasn’t about money they would of bought kK and a left back but they go for a bloke on his last legs.

We need to panic
I hide behind the couch every time mendy goes near the ball or try’s to tackle anyone
At least chillwell didn’t have a good debut!
I hopenCancelo gets fit soon enough either way even Zinchenko will stay it seems so we have 4 alternate LBs Ake Cancelo Zinchenko Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.