Edinson Cavani

Status
Not open for further replies.
They buy more strikers than there are strikers to buy, the Freddy Mercury tribute seems to have dried up in midfield and De Beek will go the same way soon enough.

Rashford, Greenwood, Martial, Daniel James and Igloo whatever are not a strike force, the rags have panic bought for 4 seasons now and long may that continue.

They buy more strikers than there are strikers to buy, the Freddy Mercury tribute seems to have dried up in midfield and De Beek will go the same way soon enough.

Rashford, Greenwood, Martial, Daniel James and Igloo whatever are not a strike force, the rags have panic bought for 4 seasons now and long may that continue.
To be fair Rashford and Greenwood have come through their youth system. Cavani can be an effective striker. They do seem to panic buy sometimes but it's better to have more options. I hope they don't get Sancho and Haaland, who they have been strongly linked with.

Last edited:
To be fair Rashford, Greenwood and James have all come through their youth system. Cavani can be an effective striker. They do seem to panic buy sometimes but it's better to have more options. I hope they don't get Sancho and Haaland, who they have been strongly linked with.
James was bought 3 seasons ago from Swansea for 15 mill mate.

No third party. Cavani is represented by his family (half brother i think). The agent fees are another income for him and his family.

its daft to think anybody would give the agents or owners family £10million just for him to sign for a club ??
33 and not played football for 6months ?, if you really want to get back into football at another club you would make it easy and wave any signing on fees just to play again and get a wage

are united that daft or desperate paying that for a 2nd rate squad player striker ? i could understand city trying to sign someone like that because of the injuries to both strikers and with games coming up having options keeping players fit

but united have so many strikers already and they have all summer said they are signing this or that superstar
and now being made to panic and getting another sanchez

There's panic buying and then there is forking out the money for Cavani and his agent.

Have United ever had a decent South American? - Di Maria, Sanchez, Falcao, Veron all flopped badly. There is only Tevez who I can think of that did ok for them and he was on loan so probably should not count.

Have United ever had a decent South American? - Di Maria, Sanchez, Falcao, Veron all flopped badly. There is only Tevez who I can think of that did ok for them and he was on loan so probably should not count.
Gabriel Heinze did okay for them.

You can add Kléberson, Anderson and Forlán to that list too.

They had respectable service out of Heinze, Valencia, Rafael and arguably Romero.

Just make cheeky offer and if he says no walk away, the amount of chances we make he could get 20 goals

Sally Gunnell ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.