Edison Cavani

gekas said:
DTeacher said:
''.......Cavani joined Napoli in a £14m deal from Palermo in June 2005 and has scored 30 goals in just 44 games for the Serie A outfit......''

Hang on - is that correct? Surely not?

44 games since JUNE 2005?????

30 in 44 for Napoli, not Palermo.
And? Read what he actually asked.

mike channon´s windmill said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Chelsea will nab him I reckon

What straight swap for Nandoflop? ;)

Anelka is going and I reckon Drogba will be gone by the end of the season

Leaving them Torres, Sturridge,Lukaku(out on loan by all accounts), Kalou - dross.

deano ou812 said:
very good player but a diving cheating cnut,got kompany booked...
Couldn't agree more, I would not like to watch him throwing himself to the floor and cheating every week.

SWP's back said:
gekas said:
DTeacher said:
''.......Cavani joined Napoli in a £14m deal from Palermo in June 2005 and has scored 30 goals in just 44 games for the Serie A outfit......''

Hang on - is that correct? Surely not?

44 games since JUNE 2005?????

30 in 44 for Napoli, not Palermo.
And? Read what he actually asked.

what are you on about? read what I said. He has not played 44 games since June 05. He has played 44 games since joining Napoli.. Since June 2005, he has played 178 games.

when they say " has scored 30 goals in just 44 games for the Serie A outfit......''" they are referring to him in Napoli."

gekas said:
what are you on about? read what I said. He has not played 44 games since June 05. He has played 44 games since joining Napoli.. Since June 2005, he has played 178 games.

when they say " has scored 30 goals in just 44 games for the Serie A outfit......''" they are referring to him in Napoli."

Cavani joined Napoli in a £14m deal from Palermo in June 2005

So he's at Napoli, and it is June 2005.

scored 30 goals in just 44 games for the Serie A outfit..[Napoli]

So he's played 44 games for Napoli, since 2005 according to that.

dref619 said:
not a chance he'll be at city next year. he is one of the most deadliest strikers in europe, was outstanding last year. can't rotate four world class strikers

surely we want THE best four we can possibly get? Therefore,IF he's better than what we've got and we can get him - then thats what we must do....frankly,from what i've seen of him,hes better than our three,and I think Mancini thinks so too.

ANY1aBLUE said:
dref619 said:
not a chance he'll be at city next year. he is one of the most deadliest strikers in europe, was outstanding last year. can't rotate four world class strikers

surely we want THE best four we can possibly get? Therefore,IF he's better than what we've got and we can get him - then thats what we must do....frankly,from what i've seen of him,hes better than our three,and I think Mancini thinks so too.

He may be a better finisher but he's not a better player than Aguero. Aguero is an amazing footballer and has shown that already for us despite not being fully settled in.

He's arguably better than Dzeko and Mario though but there is no way any of the three we have are being sold and four top strikers could be a nightmare to rotate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.