aguero (atletico): apps goals
07-08 27 8
08-09 21 10
09-10 20 10

balloteli (inter) : apps goals
07-08 15 7
08-09 31 10
09-10 40 11

yea right dzeko is no world class , thats why mario can call him self world class with his sportsmanlike behavior and etc.

Ric said:
As Mancini says, we can't buy every top player in the world. Let's work with what we've got, which is three very good forwards.

We need to add a fourth, but I don't think it'll be a world class striker because of the system we play, the need to rotate, and the need to fall in line with FFPR.

I think we'll either get an up and coming striker or an experienced pro who is happy to play a bit part.

Exactly this ^^^^

Amazing that Liverpool paid £35m for Andy Carroll when Cavani only cost Napoli £15m in summer 2010. Good job though, can you imagine if they had they deadly Uruguayan duo of Suarez and Cavani as their strike partnership!!!!

des hardi said:
seen him last year and was impressed with his talent. fair play to napoli, they did well .

i knew this guy would score against us.... even called the 2-1 defeat :(
he scored 3 goals in 2 matches against us

dont think he could handle the prem,not saying he isnt a class player but talk about diving all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.