EDS future opportunities and progression?

In his interview with Gallagher, Pep has said that all the best youth prospects are going to be training with him and the first team all through pre-season and they'll be brought through if they show the ability and "passion".

Saw this on twitter and thought it would make for an interesting forum topic. No need for unnecessary comments as these are youth and they're our youth but interested to see everyone's opinions on the talent in our setup.

Think this thread could be used when certain youngsters make their case for appearances or when they actually get them.

I'll post the image for you

2l88aw8.jpg

I think most of us have heard of the kids on that list, one of those not on that list but is a fantastic talent is 18 year old fullback Charlie Oliver.

No, I`m not his Dad.

err ok there might be a slim chance.

Duhaney and Humphreys are a couple of omissions that I feel can become future city players.

Charlie is one hell of a defender and has a superb engine on him.
I think he'll succeed at City
He's become quite accomplished at centre half too.
I wasnt convinced about him for a long time but he then began progressing quickly and,like you say,he's a cracking player - both in terms of ability and intelligence,he takes no prisoners either.

At 19,or younger,its difficult to make definitive predictions on any player,but from the above list i'd say there are several who wont make it here,they are......

Bryan
Ambrose
Barker
Unal
Celina
Nemane
M Garcia(?)

Like i say,i could be well off.......but,while they all have talent,i dont think its of a level required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.