EDS v Barca at Hyde

Get in!!<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:54 pm --<br /><br />as far as I can tell, most, if not all, of these Barca players aren't even in their Barcelona B squad, which is also full of 18-20 year olds. What an operation that lot has.

Barca win 2-1. A close match by most accounts and we can say that we pushed the best youth academy in Europe to a tight match.

That said...

WELSH OUT!

;)

sounds like it was a good match.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone here that attended.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:12 pm --<br /><br />sounds like it was a good match.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone here that attended.

Just got back in from the game and quite impressed with some of the players in our squad.

Barcelona had the majority of possession, which was to be expected, and ended up with a deserved 2-1 victory. They were really calm on the ball and hounded us for the ball back like their first team do.

Suarez, Rekik and Bunn were our best players imo with other players such as Roman, Meppen Walters and Huws showing good potential.

There were loads of scouts in attendance and me and my girlfriend were surrounded second half! I think there was about 10 of them and overheard that they were from clubs such as Chelsea, Tottenham, Leeds and Brighton.

The Brighton scout had a full list of players that City had let them know were available for loan and not one of them are even in the EDS squad. The players that were on Pablo's (Brighton's Argentinian scout) list included Nimely, Cunningham, Assulin, Wabara and another I can't remember.

I was lucky enough to meet Pab Zab after the game!

Suarez still looks such a good prospect.He moves the ball beautifully.

Credit to Barca. They just about deserved the win.

Will we kidnap their star players en route to the airport and sign them up to add to our own Spanish legion? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.