EDS v Schalke 24/2/15 4pm kick off

MC ID

Free for seasoncard holders and Cityzens

The club made this handy little video promoting it: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdH6HZvaLhw[/video]

ColinLee said:
They're promoting youth matches? What ever next?

They have been doing it for nearly two seasons now.

It's on Eurosport as well.

With our current form I can see us struggling, plus I think Shalke may have put us in a false sense of security in the game last month knowing full well this competition is the one that matters, let's hope the lads don't take them for granted.

Looking forward to this; will be my first game at the new academy stadium. What's this I hear about being able to walk all the way round? Is it sit/stand where you like?

ftg said:
Looking forward to this; will be my first game at the new academy stadium. What's this I hear about being able to walk all the way round? Is it sit/stand where you like?

For the opening game the Stewards wouldn't let you into the standing areas without a standing ticket, maybe if it's a low attendance you could be lucky though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhMQ7sdJQlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkMNA2sbNr8

I get the feeling this competition is the one the EDS/U19's are really going all out for this season and hopefully we can go all the way.

I think it would be a shame for this group of youth players we have had in the past year or so to not win anything at youth level because for me they are the best group of young players we have had since Lake and co.

blue b4 the moon said:
ftg said:

For the opening game the Stewards wouldn't let you into the standing areas without a standing ticket, maybe if it's a low attendance you could be lucky though.

I stood by the corner flag for about 5 seconds and got asked to move ffs for the New York game v St Mirren.

Its a joke the amount of stewards there are at these games.....don't tell me its the law.......I go to watch Darlington and I can stand with a pint where I want and watch the game.......puts me off,know they are doing their job but really City get a fcuking grip.

blue b4 the moon said:
ftg said:

I've ordered a standing ticket, so should be fine in that respect. Do they sell beer at the stadium? I'm guessing it'll be the same old stupid 'no beer in sight of the pitch' rule if they do?

ftg said:
blue b4 the moon said:
ftg said:

I've ordered a standing ticket, so should be fine in that respect. Do they sell beer at the stadium? I'm guessing it'll be the same old stupid 'no beer in sight of the pitch' rule if they do?

They've not got a licence yet.

ftg said:
blue b4 the moon said:
ftg said:

I've got standing tickets now as well.

Hate sitting.Love City :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.