EDS vs Spurs

It has to happen...please!!
Really has to. You need players with different skill sets. Rodri is good but I don’t think he can do the things Dinho does. That’s no slight on him. Just not his game.

However, that makes it more important to impart that to the lads that haven’t ‘started’ their career yet. Why I was happy to read in a Lavia interview that he models some of his game on Dinho’s.

Really has to. You need players with different skill sets. Rodri is good but I don’t think he can do the things Dinho does. That’s no slight on him. Just not his game.

However, that makes it more important to impart that to the lads that haven’t ‘started’ their career yet. Why I was happy to read in a Lavia interview that he models some of his game on Dinho’s.
I've said it before, I know the club isn't going to just promote kids into the team, but hopefully now is the time that the very top ones like Lavia and Palmer have a realistic pathway that encourages them to keep progressing.
Hopefully Dinho stays another year to help with this.

I've said it before, I know the club isn't going to just promote kids into the team, but hopefully now is the time that the very top ones like Lavia and Palmer have a realistic pathway that encourages them to keep progressing.
Hopefully Dinho stays another year to help with this.

I haven’t heard any whispers or such but it’s been quiet on Dinho’s future. Maybe I’ve just missed any news if there has been. Dinho really should be around to help out with lads like Lavia. Not to say Pep and co. can’t do a job but Dinho’s skills at DM speak for themselves.

A real thumping here. I think they’ve been told not to play complacently hence the drive when going forward today.

Smacked that one in. Very good run from Palmer. I can only sigh when I think about these lads. Unfortunately, it’s unrealistic to expect them to oust a first team player. However, if they can be needed in like Foden, I won’t begrudge the process.

In our 442, Delap-Palmer as the front 2 can be a scary future prospect.

I'm 'watching' via Twitter but they're finishing in some style given they steamrollered the league. 4-1 and (so far 1-5) against a 3rd placed Spurs U23. Well done lads.

Edit: just realised there's still half an hour to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.