EFL Cup - 3rd Round Draw (WBA away)

I'd sooner believe in coincidence than a concerted effort over several years involving hundreds of people to fuck us over by fixing a league cup draw.

To be fair, it extends to the FA Cup too.

Seeing as you acknowledge the bent refereeing, something many of the sceptics here disbelieve also, I'm surprised you'd not imagine that ultimately it all comes from the same source.

So you admit you completely fabricated a stat to support your point which was not true?

I didn't, but you're still dodging the others which ostensibly you don't dispute.

You've been saying this same shit for years, yet here we are, drawn away to a Prem club again. If in another year nothing has changed, will you say the same? How about another two?

I've got to say this conspiracy theory stuff is getting out of hand. Can you imagine how many people would need to be involved to ensure 'rigged draws'?

And it's only rigged against us, no-one else, so people at the FA, the Football League (as this cup is nothing to do with the FA, it's ran by the EFL) and UEFA are all against just us and the best they can come up with is West Brom away to screw us???

Did you see that draw the other year with Billy McNeill drawing the balls, he couldn't even open the ball and read the teams but you're telling me he was somehow selecting balls (as an ex City manager) to screw us over?

ffs it's just bad luck, we had a great run of home games prior to this run when we won the cup in 2011 IIRC

Right so there we have it. These top class multi millionaire ex footballers are being told to fix the draws to stop City.

lol.
They do anything for cash.

Shearer keeps doing nights out here "am night with Alan" etc, £10,000 all in cash in a paper envelope. Won't accept cheques or transfers.

The last time the top 6 drawn against teams outside the Prem and the Championship

United - Northampton (a) Oct 2016
Chelsea - Peterborough (h) Jan 2017
Arsenal - Lincoln (h) Mar 2017
Liverpool - Plymouth (h) Jan 2017
Tottenham - Millwall (h) Mar 2017

City - Notts County (a) Jan 2011

To be fair, it extends to the FA Cup too.

Seeing as you acknowledge the bent refereeing, something many of the sceptics here disbelieve also, I'm surprised you'd not imagine that ultimately it all comes from the same source.

I didn't, but you're still dodging the others which ostensibly you don't dispute.

You've been saying this same shit for years, yet here we are, drawn away to a Prem club again. If in another year nothing has changed, will you say the same? How about another two?

For years? The cup draws have only been an issue for the last two/three.

We have had ten away on the bounce, not eleven.

It still proves absolutely nothing and as highlighted for them to be fixed it would involve bribing a multitude of footballers officials to risk jail time to fix our draw.

Its beyong ridiculous to think not one would approach the authorities and all those millionaires would risk going to jail, being separated from their families, ruining their reputstion so we draw bleeding Norwich or someone else away from home. People need to get a grip

They do anything for cash.

Shearer keeps doing nights out here "am night with Alan" etc, £10,000 all in cash in a paper envelope. Won't accept cheques or transfers.

Gerrard. Wright & Lampard have done the draws too.

Are you honestly saying the FA approach these players and say "Look we have to stop City at all cost, Theres a few grand in an envelope and make sure you draw the hot ball out. Which will be Citys"

How about any of those players or any of the folk involved being a Whistleblower.

They'd make fuckin millions. As this would be the biggest story of corruption in the Worlds most watched league. The impact would be staggering. Prison sentences would involved.

And all that just so they want city to have an away match.

Edit.

Frank was thinking the same.

I reckon it's City trying to deprive of the free home cup games I am entitled to with my 93:20 season card.

Anyway, at least this is a great opportunity for the Blues who say they don't get a chance to pick up an away ticket.

3 but 5 tops.

And of course it would be kept top secret and no-one would ever hear about it, you can't go for a piss without it being in the media? Newspapers would never find out, or maybe they are all involved as well? And the big question is WHY would ALL these organisations only be out to shaft City? Not Chelsea?

We had plenty of home draws before this particular run, drew Reading in a cup quarter, some of our champs league groups have been fine, what went wrong there then?

And don't forget last night's draw was just 50/50 home or away, not related to any previous draw. A coin toss nothing more. Jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.