EFL Cup - 3rd Round Draw (WBA away)

Dippers went out of this cup to concentrate on chumps league. Fixed

Oh I see when a cartel club gets an away draw its because they want out of the competition but when we get one its so we cannot rest players, lose revenue, stop us winning a trophy. Your arguments are laughable

So you concede the other stats then, which, in your opinion, are simply coincidence.
I'd sooner believe in coincidence than a concerted effort over several years involving hundreds of people to fuck us over by fixing a league cup draw.

But thats not true and you writing on the internet does not make it true. You convince yourself its true because its suit your narrative.

And you sir convince yourself that the men in charge of football, the fa, eufa and fifa are honourable men. And they are not capable of unscrupulous deeds.
You probably think that people running our councils are not getting backhanders from construction companies.
I said we do not know for certain, but I do know you are a gullible fellah, if you seriously believe all the " truth" you write daily on this forum.

Oh I see when a cartel club gets an away draw its because they want out of the competition but when we get one its so we cannot rest players, lose revenue, stop us winning a trophy. Your arguments are laughable
Whether you like it or not David youve been sussed. Add the draws to walker sending off and you were bound to get caught.
Our club absolutely have to make a stand sooner or later.

Whether you like it or not David youve been sussed. Add the draws to walker sending off and you were bound to get caught.
Our club absolutely have to make a stand sooner or later.
I'd prefer us to make a stand against the bent refereeing which would be a legitimate complaint than embarrass ourselves by claiming our cup draws are fixed.

And you sir convince yourself that the men in charge of football, the fa, eufa and fifa are honourable men. And they are not capable of unscrupulous deeds.
You probably think that people running our councils are not getting backhanders from construction companies.
I said we do not know for certain, but I do know you are a gullible fellah, if you seriously believe all the " truth" you write daily on this forum.

No I do not think everyone at Uefa, Fifa is honourable but that in know way proves our cup draws are being fixed. Its a ridiculous jump

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.