EFL Cup Final Commentary

I love Hearing rat boy and Tyler spouting all the negatives and snide comments they can muster in 90 mins of city playing ,its there show and think they are so clever to criticise knowing that they are both reading from the same anti city agenda and thinking they are so knowledgeable and that we hang on every comment they make
ok boys carry on but who’s taken the most pleasure over the last 10 years?
would it be the city fans listening to your comments or the city fans who laugh at your desperate attempts to ridicule anything to do with city,while city just carry on winning trophy after trophy? and becoming one of the greatest teams that has ever played in the football/premier league
so please carry on as I love hearing your pain and I can almost taste your salty tears every time we play and gain another trophy

With his dashing good looks, charm and charisma Gary Neville was always destined to be a Man United poster boy and by a distance, the worst manager in Valencia’s long and proud history.
A98113CC-F183-48B6-B512-B838EDB39CCC.jpeg

The panel were largely shite although Dawson came across well when talking about Spurs’ next manager.
I thought his spiel came across as another embarrassing old pals' act.
Pumping up his former teammate for a job which, with all due respect to Parker, there were fare better qualified candidates shown on screen - and none of whom he discussed.

My favourite was when Dias made a perfect tackle but the ref still gave a foul. Both of them said it was a great tackle and then Neville starts moaning he didn't get booked for it. Plenty on here get fooled by Neville and claim he talks sense but it doesn't take much for his mask to start slipping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.