EFL Cup final

I am surprised that we are all surprised at the media love in of the rags, they are the -: Obama, Mendala, U2, Cold Play, we are the Thacher, Farage, Daily Mail we are the reviled, they are the the good we are the bad.
Be aware the media rule people's minds, not just in sport, but in all things!

Why is an over reaction when it was a trophy we could and probably would have won if we'd taken it seriously?

Will we take the FA Cup seriously? I'm guessing no.

That will piss me off and I'm sure you as well karen. Nobody doubts how much you want us to win trophies.
I must admit I was half hoping that when Pep was interviewed he'd admit it isn't working and that he was going to walk.

I can't see things getting any better with these players playing this tixi taki system. I don't trust Txiki to rebuild this team which has aged under his watch so yes its very much time to panic.

The rebuild needs to start with the DoF and the manager. People can bury their heads but it's clearly not working. This wasn't a one off. What's Mancini doing these days?

Now i see you are on a wind up

Hate seeing those ****s picking up any silverware. Even more so when it's undeserved and handed to them on a plate by poor refs.

Well they have won it so,that's that we can argue all we want about offside goals,sending offs,poor decisions it's too late now,but sometimes small things can lead to bigger things and although we don't know what the outcome would have been,we should have put a stronger team out in the league cup game against the fuckers,and hopefully knocked them out and this situation would never have happened in a sense we have aided their win although it was only one game they still had to get past other teams as well.if we end the season empty handed and the rags just with league cup then it's been a success for them and a failure for us,at the end of the day it's about trophies and success..

I can understand why Pep may not have prioritised the league cup, and if we'd have drawn any other side I think most of us would have accepted us playing a weaker team and getting knocked out.

However, what irks me is that we had the opportunity to knock the scum out of it, and being a derby we should never, ever field a weak side and give them any chance. Knock them out, then if Pep felt the need, field a reserve side against someone else in the next round.

Those cünts are vermin and have already won far too much. Whilst we of course need to focus on ourselves, if the opportunity arises to smack them down we should always take it.

A good weekend was tarnished this evening because we didn't get the job done when we had the chance.

I can understand why Pep may not have prioritised the league cup, and if we'd have drawn any other side I think most of us would have accepted us playing a weaker team and getting knocked out.

However, what irks me is that we had the opportunity to knock the scum out of it, and being a derby we should never, ever field a weak side and give them any chance. Knock them out, then if Pep felt the need, field a reserve side against someone else in the next round.

Those cünts are vermin and have already won far too much. Whilst we of course need to focus on ourselves, if the opportunity arises to smack them down we should always take it.

A good weekend was tarnished this evening because we didn't get the job done when we had the chance.
Couldn't have put it better myself spot on..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.