EFL Cup final

I have no regrets with the side we had put out in the League Cup game. There was an more important game a week later (which we won did we?) and the away League game against West Brom 3 days later was potentially tricky.

Last edited:
True to form.

I remain unconvinced. I'm a blue therefore I really want him to succeed but I'll call it how I see it.

Defensively we're a joke and his contempt for the domestic cups and arse licking of his hero the GPC means funnily enough I don't automatically take to him. He has to prove himself first. Not saying he won't. Not saying he will.

But burn me at the stake if you want. Its an internet forum. Everybody has their opinion.

Why bother listening? Today was all about England rugby for me, no important football is played until Wednesday night.
Well said mate,but you can bet come weds night the likes of the BBC will be throwing in the obligatory mention of the rags winning the league cup anything to put us down,hopefully our answer and no disrespect to Huddersfield is to give them a good pasting with breathtaking football..

What's unbelievable today is that they can keep a 35 year old bloke fit all season and we get a 19 year old who last 5 games before he gets injured. We never seem to get half the luck that they do.

I remain unconvinced. I'm a blue therefore I really want him to succeed but I'll call it how I see it.

Defensively we're a joke and his contempt for the domestic cups and arse licking of his hero the GPC means funnily enough I don't automatically take to him. He has to prove himself first. Not saying he won't. Not saying he will.

But burn me at the stake if you want. Its an internet forum. Everybody has their opinion.

Agree with a lot of that.
I mentioned before that I don't like his arse liking of other clubs especially them.

Just seen the news on Sky , did the rags just win the World Cup or WW3 or something, it looked like a typical 14 v 11 game they usually get, good goal disallowed, Rojo 2 footing and no card, Lingard 2 tackles the same but only 1 yellow, tossers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.