EFL Playoffs | 20 May - 15:00 Carlisle United v Bradford City

Can never understand why clubs change the shade of colour they play in. I'm pretty sure that Peterborough used to play in something like a navy/royal blue, now they're wearing something akin to our Kappa Lazer blue. The Italian national side have done the same thing as well, they're wearing a noticeably lighter blue than in the days of Rossi, Baresi, Tardelli etc.

And yes; I'm aware of our spell in the aforementioned Lazer blue. But it wasn't as dissimilar to our regular colour as the two I mentioned above.
I watched Millwall on Monday and thought WTF?
They always played in a Chelsea / Everton royal blue colour but were playing at home in a like navy blue shirt. Looked very odd.

The lad is gutted, I think he's more upset that 96 points wasn't enough this season for automatics.

For me as I've said for many years, I refuse to let Sheffield Wednesday ruin my weekend after a result. I love my club and would hate to think how much money I have spent/thrown away following the team up & down the country (& into Europe, yes that really did happen for 1 season in the 90's) but if you do it to expect something back you're going to be disappointed again and again and again.

Easy for me to say as I've been watching us since 1986 so have built up a resilience to it, whereas the lad is fresh.
I always remmber when he came to me in 2015 and said he's a Wednesday fan now, we had just beaten Arsenal 3-0 in the League Cup. I said to him it's not always like this, if you are gonna do this then you stick with it. I tried my hardest to put him off because I knew what it would be like, but it didn't work he's in it for life.

At least he can't turn around and blame me, he wanted this sh*t :)

Having been team Wrexham all season, I am now firmly in the Notts County camp. Feel a little sorry for Chesterfield though, I think most neutrals will be on Notts Countys sides even though they have done nothing wrong.

I want Notts County to get promoted as to me they are the oldest league club and I want that to continue again.

Despite Steve Parrish claiming the 1861 Crystal Palace FC is the same as the 1905 one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.